Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2004 XLR Black on Black salvage car for parts

Hi Gerri1948-
I noticed that you are looking for a dash pad which I happen to still have. It is in excellent condition if your interested in maybe purchasing it.
My email for dirct contact is: acerniglia5215@gmail.com

I also have some other interior pieces if you need anything else.

Thanks, Sal
wife's xlr

Update:

There is a full set of interior and some body parts available in this salvage 2004 as below.

Right now I plan to keep parts of the drive train. The driver side upper A arm is sheared off, not sure of the status of the front mono leaf spring. I would not feel comfortable selling any of the front end suspension components.

Update. I have worked my way back on the car and have a lot of the engine and interior parts available.
The top control module is not for sale and I don't plan to sell any of the glass in the folding top.
If there is interest in anything else drop me a line.

I am in Canada, however if any one is interested in any parts from the firewall back, let me know and we can sort out the details.

Best

FTH

Hello.

Both of these modules have been sold.

FTH

Good afternoon, I am need of a passenger front fender, you can reach me anytime at 443-223-6840. Thanks, Cliff

Hi Cliff

I will PM you back as far as the fender, the passenger side is still available and in good condition.

FTH

I am looking for the wire connection that attaches to the magnetic shock on the drivers rear. I believe it's like a 4" long connector.

Hello,

I can get that part for you. It will have to be next week in that I am not at home this weekend.
When I have images of the part I will send them to you in a PM.

FTH

some people bought the grilles and the covers did not come with them .it looks like on ebay they show the covers and grills all together now.

Last edited:
December of last year, I bought one from this seller: Cadillac GM OEM 04-08 XLR-Grille-Lower 15247797 | eBay

Complete end to end as indicated in the listing diagram. My 'cost math' is maybe a bit different from yours (shipping / duty / taxes...) so you might find a better price, but point being it was complete and judging by the part number and diagram, don't accept anything that isn't. ;)

HTH!

Gord :thumbsup

Hello

Unfortunately on July 20, 2017 I drove my XLR into a Chevy Silverado that pulled out in front of me and my cherished 2004 was a total loss.
The exterior is Black Raven, matched black interior. The only items that can be saved on the front of the car are the passenger fender and headlight...
The roof, doors, side windows and interior are fine. The car went completely under the truck up to the windshield, the air bag sensors were not impacted and therefore no airbag deployment. The dash and steering wheel are intact. My 2004 has five key fobs one of which is still in the unopened parts bag.

Within a week I found an identical 2006 XLR, so I purchased that car and also bought back my 2004 as a parts resource. I plan to keep the engine, torque tube, trans axle and all four shocks.

As mentioned, right now I plan to keep parts of the drive train. The driver side upper A arm is sheared off, not sure of the status of the front mono leaf spring. I would not feel comfortable selling any of the front end suspension components.

Update. I have worked my way back on the car and have a lot of the engine and interior parts available.
The top control module is not for sale and I don't plan to sell any of the glass in the folding top.

I am in Canada, however if any one is interested in parts from the firewall back, let me know and we can sort out the details.

Best

Full Tilt Hiltz
Hi I m michel from Montreal Québec canada any tail lights or headlamp or micro roof sensor GM parts 19210515 thank’s

Hello

Unfortunately on July 20, 2017 I drove my XLR into a Chevy Silverado that pulled out in front of me and my cherished 2004 was a total loss.
The exterior is Black Raven, matched black interior. The only items that can be saved on the front of the car are the passenger fender and headlight...
The roof, doors, side windows and interior are fine. The car went completely under the truck up to the windshield, the air bag sensors were not impacted and therefore no airbag deployment. The dash and steering wheel are intact. My 2004 has five key fobs one of which is still in the unopened parts bag.

Within a week I found an identical 2006 XLR, so I purchased that car and also bought back my 2004 as a parts resource. I plan to keep the engine, torque tube, trans axle and all four shocks.

As mentioned, right now I plan to keep parts of the drive train. The driver side upper A arm is sheared off, not sure of the status of the front mono leaf spring. I would not feel comfortable selling any of the front end suspension components.

I am in Canada, however if any one is interested in parts from the firewall back, let me know and we can sort out the details.

Best

Full Tilt Hiltz
Hi I m from Montreal canada 514-220-4033 michel thibault xlr 04 new owner call me please

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom