Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

For Sale 2004 XLR for sale

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

Tiffany's Dad

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Xenon Blue XLR
Sad day but must part with my XLR. Retiring and health making my decision.
Original owner of 2004 Xenon Blue. Custom chrome Foose mag wheels, new tires, chrome grill, blue powder coated front and rear calipers, Corsa custom exhaust, windrestrictor Plexiglas lighted unit, rear sway bar, embroidered rear deck lid, custom car cover, 2 sets floor mats, both key fobs. Always garaged.
66,000 miles. $21,500.

Sorry to hear Marc. Hopefully we get to meet up this year and do some driving!!
For everyone reading this thread, here is a pic i have of Marc's car at Mid-Ohio a few years ago when we were doing parade laps! A beautiful XLR indeed!!
Tiffany.jpg

Cubby558

Original owner of 2004 Xenon Blue. Custom chrome Foose mag wheels, new tires, chrome grill, blue powder coated front and rear calipers, Corsa custom exhaust, windrestrictor Plexiglas lighted unit, rear sway bar, embroidered rear deck lid, custom car cover, 2 sets floor mats, both key fobs. Always garaged.
66,000 miles. $21,500.
Nooooooooo!!!!!!!! Marc, please say it isn't so. Can't imagine anyone else driving your XLR. I hope and pray your health improves and congrats on the retirement. I retired a Nov. 2018 and actually hate it. I'm bored....lol. I miss you guys a lot and I talked about you all so often to the wife she still asks about you all. Wish we could get one more event in before you part with your baby.
66,000 miles. $21,500.

Sorry to hear Marc. Hopefully we get to meet up this year and do some driving!!
For everyone reading this thread, here is a pic i have of Marc's car at Mid-Ohio a few years ago when we were doing parade laps! A beautiful XLR indeed!!View attachment 13770

Cubby558
Beautiful pic.... Cubby!!! How you been doin' bud??? Hoping everyone is well, safe and healthy.

Thanks Eric, nice to hear from you. Miss all you guys too. Would love to keep her but just not in cards. Selling company with vans and trailers so need to get a pickup truck.

There is a new owner of my baby. Met a very nice couple from Cincinnati area today and they will be taking her to a new garage. I am sure they will appreciate the car as much as Kris and I have. A good home is what we were looking for. We will always be forever grateful for the lifelong friends we have met because of the car. Priceless..

Mark... Hoping you are doing well and retirement is treating you like a king, buddy... Well as luck would have it I too bit the bullet and sold "Sparkle"... My XLR is now the bay baby to new proud parents Brian & Kitzie of Kentucky. Wonderful people and great friends. I will miss my baby. I made sure he came in here to the site to register. Still miss you guys a lot. Looking to go C7 Vette soon.

Marc,
Sorry to hear you have parted with your beautiful XLR. I always liked the color and wheel combo that you had and you kept it it showroom shape. Enjoyed the times we had with the XLR group. I parted with mine a year ago, it was time. Good luck to you and Kris in retirement.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom