Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2004 XLR VIN 000001

ghawk

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 XLR-V Black/Shale
Just Thought I would share...got the chance to be at the GM Heritage Center the last couple of days and they had the 2004 XLR VIN 000001 on display right next to the 1999 Evoq concept car used as its basis. It is truly amazing how close the XLR was to the concept, almost all of the dimensions and styling cues were drawn directly from the Evoq. One thing...the registry has VIN 1 listed as an Ebony interior, but the car is Black/Cashmere.

XLR VIN 0001.JPGEvoq.JPG

Gary

Sorry - Don't know why the pics came out rotated and I am not sure how to correct them...

VIN_1_A  B.jpg

VIN_1 B.jpg

;)

Super jealous of you! That’s one place I really want to get into one day...

Yeah I have a bunch more pics I will post once I figure out how to make them come out upright.

Gary

Both were on display at what used to be Martin Cadillac in Bowling Green in 2007 @ Rendezvous II. The dealership and Cadillac sponsored a lunch for us all when we were there. The next year (2008) at Rendezvous III Cadillac showed us the new 2009's just as production was starting. They had five or six on display; oddly enough some with the chrome fender vents and some without. In the long run, they decided on the fender vents.

Check out a few of the other cars in my post in the off topic section. Some real drool worthy rides...

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom