Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! 2006 XLR-V Wheels

JT112673

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Silver XLR-V (SOLD FEB 2012)
I just discoverd my CPO XLR-V has a bent wheel. Can anyone tell me if all four stock V wheels are the same size? And if anyone has a lead on purchasing a single wheel for the rear (if they are different sizes)?

Much thanks,
JT

The wheels are all the same size. I've seen them on EBay.

Montana Wheels and Wheelcovers does an incredible job of repairing and refinishing bent wheels. Located at 8410 Hwy 10 West, Missoula, MT 59808. Phone toll free: 1-888-549-4101. Email: montanawheels@qwestoffice.net If you email them, include a picture of the bent wheel for a cost estimate. A LOT less $$$ than a new wheel or even one off Ebay...
Hope this helps!!!

Wait a second, XLR-V wheels are not the same width front & rear. L.A. Wheel (sponsors here) have replacement V wheels available and they are easy to work with.
Depending on the extent of the damage I'm not sure I'd ride on a straightened wheel, but then I'm a former wheel designer...
Bruce

Wait a second, XLR-V wheels are not the same width front & rear. L.A. Wheel (sponsors here) have replacement V wheels available and they are easy to work with.
Depending on the extent of the damage I'm not sure I'd ride on a straightened wheel, but then I'm a former wheel designer...
Bruce

Different size tires - same wheels 19 X 8.5

Bruce,

The wheels are the same size, just different size tires on the front and rear.

You are right about LA Wheel--they are great to work with. They also have a company that staightens wheels as well. Give them a call.

Bruce

When buying wheels from any source, be sure to read their warranty policy.
It interesting to see what is not covered.

:pat:

Thank you all for your help... I found a local wheel at a great price.

Glad you got a replacement wheel. Sorry I had the wrong info on wheel sizes. Good to know for the future.
Bruce

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back