Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2008 Alpine White Edition

Thank you for the welcome. I understand that there were 259 Alpine White cars made. I have not seen another in person yet. All of the colors though are sharp in my opinion. I am also partial to Silver as that is the color of my Escalade. My wife's is Mocha Steel....

Maybe if you get a chance to come on the Va. Beach trip, AND if "Sschooley" also comes, you can see another white one in person - I know he has one.

Went with the basic!

Good evening! I will have to take a picture. Went with the XLR logo but not illuminated. Was very easy to install and it looks great!

Got my window sticker and build sheet!

I have had a chance to look over my window and sticker and build sheet that I was able to get from the Corvette Museum. Pretty neat stuff. I also now realize the original dealer that the car was shipped to was James Corlew Chevrolet - Cadillac - Olds, PO Box 347, Clarksville TN 37041-0347. The registry will need to be updated to reflect this change. I am really pretty happy with the purchase. A little pricey but a nice to have. I was also able to pick up a copy of XLR by John McCormick. Another really good read! Hope everyone is well and staying warm. Calling for 8-12" of snow here tonight. Take care!

I have had a chance to look over my window and sticker and build sheet that I was able to get from the Corvette Museum. Pretty neat stuff. I also now realize the original dealer that the car was shipped to was James Corlew Chevrolet - Cadillac - Olds, PO Box 347, Clarksville TN 37041-0347. The registry will need to be updated to reflect this change. I am really pretty happy with the purchase. A little pricey but a nice to have. I was also able to pick up a copy of XLR by John McCormick. Another really good read! Hope everyone is well and staying warm. Calling for 8-12" of snow here tonight. Take care!
Registry updated. :thumbsup

Ready for a nap!

All cleaned up and ready for the cover. I have spent the last week or so cleaning and polishing every item that I could get my hands on. The black OEM Cadillac cover is now on and the trickle charger is trickling!

IMG_1624.jpg
IMG_1625.jpg
IMG_1626.jpg

I thought that there was a opening on the R side up near where the windshield and hood met so you could easily string the battery tender cord through? :dunno: I thought my service guy showed me that opening when i was asking him if he had any recommendations? maybe other forum members can chime in on this question.

All cleaned up and ready for the cover. I have spent the last week or so cleaning and polishing every item that I could get my hands on. The black OEM Cadillac cover is now on and the trickle charger is trickling!

View attachment 4977View attachment 4978

Wow! You could do surgery in your engine! :thumbsup Very nice, sharp garage too.

Your'e right...

I thought that there was a opening on the R side up near where the windshield and hood met so you could easily string the battery tender cord through? :dunno: I thought my service guy showed me that opening when i was asking him if he had any recommendations? maybe other forum members can chime in on this question.

You are correct. There is a spot that you can put the charger through. I thought about it and latching the hood, but figured I would still leave the hood popped open just a touch in case for some reason the battery fails.

Thank you!

Wow! You could do surgery in your engine! :thumbsup Very nice, sharp garage too.

The car is really clean now. But with only about 6400 miles, it should not be too dirty I guess... Thank you for the compliment on the garage. I built it almost two years ago now. It came out really nice. My wife refers to it as my club house...

IMG_0937.jpg

Last edited:
Inquiring minds want to know!

What's in the other side of the "Club House"?

The car is really clean now. But with only about 6400 miles, it should not be too dirty I guess... Thank you for the compliment on the garage. I built it almost two years ago now. It came out really nice. My wife refers to it as my club house...

And here I thought just the car was nice ... winters can't be all so bad with a clubhouse like that!

Other Side of Club House

What's in the other side of the "Club House"?

Right now it is empty, but we just ordered a 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe for my wife. She really likes the Black Diamond paint and the maroon interior. it just moved to status 3400 with a TPW of 3/16/15. She cannot wait for it to come it. It will join her Escalade ESV that she keeps really nice. I just love being married to a car girl. Here is a few pics of her ESV (Mocha Steel) and my Escalade (Silver)... We are both fans of Cadillac and have great experiences with them.

IMG_0886.jpg
IMG_0887.jpg
IMG_1592.jpg
IMG_0989.jpg

Thank you!

And here I thought just the car was nice ... winters can't be all so bad with a clubhouse like that!

XLRATING-

Thank you for the compliment! It is really cold and snowy here again. The pile of snow must be 12 feet tall right now where it gets plowed!

Chip

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back