Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2008 assorted spare parts for sale

wheels

No they haven't, I still have them. They are perfect no scuffs or scraps, finish is perfect never in the snow and they run true. they come with all hardware. Make me an offer w/shipping (aprox $100.00) and you can have them.Thanks,George
Can you call me at 205-601-0549 Thanks, Randy

wheels

Hi Randy, I will try to get back to you today, were digging out from a huge snow storm. Where are you located?
Thanks,
George...

Hey George, I didn't think about the snow storm. I will be praying for your safety.............I live in a suburb of B'ham, Alabama called Trussville. My zip is 35173 so you can calculate the shipping cost. I can pay you thru PayPal if that is okay. Please let me know. Thanks, Randy 205-601-0549

Rims/Grill

What are you looking to get out of the grill? Any chance you could post a picture or send one to me? I need a replacement and every used one I've found has some form of damage.

I'd also be interested in the rims if your deal with mongoose doesn't work out. Thank you!

-Johnson1989

Grill

Sorry rims are sold. I need a e-mail address to send pictures.

=Johnson1989;65433]What are you looking to get out of the grill? Any chance you could post a picture or send one to me? I need a replacement and every used one I've found has some form of damage.

I'd also be interested in the rims if your deal with mongoose doesn't work out. Thank you!

-Johnson1989[/QUOTE]

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back