Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2014 Cadillac ELR

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
I realize that the XLR Net is dedicated to the 2004 - 2009 Cadillac XLR, but in recent years, the Cadillac brand has been making incredible strides in design and innovation with new models ever since the XLR ended production.

One such model, the all electric 2014 Cadillac ELR!

Normally, electric cars do not excite me, but this one is a different story. I fell in love with the 2014 Cadillac ELR concept, and the unveiling solidified it. So I have uploaded photos that I took today after the unveiling:

2014 Cadillac ELR - XLR Net Photo Gallery - Cadillac XLR Photos

• Admin
Yeah I could be interested in a few years. With Legoland only 6.5 miles away I'd likely not buy gas very often. And with 5kw of solar on my roof, on a sunny day I'd be able to charge it back up and still have a few watts to sell back to TECO.

It would need a big sunroof, though to make up for not being able to drop the whole top. And ventilated or cooled seats are an absolute must.

That's an impressive array of controls on the steering wheel. Good thing, too, after what Consumer Reports had to say about the CUE system in the XTS. Touch-here icons that don't appear until your finger gets close enough? Really?

I had already sent my wife a link on the car from another site, that thing is sexy. I've been toying with a Volt for commuting, hope I can afford one of these.
Bruce

Great looking car

I had already sent my wife a link on the car from another site, that thing is sexy. I've been toying with a Volt for commuting, hope I can afford one of these.
Bruce

The ELR sure has alot of the XLR styling in it. I can't wait for a test ride, but my friendly Cadillac Salesman, Randy at Parkway says about a year off and price stll not established. I like the new Corvette too but think the ELR will be a better fit for us. Hope bothe the Vett and the ELR are hits for GM,, On a sadder note sorry to see that 013 is the last year for the Escalade EXT.. Hope the 11 I have runs forever.

JIM

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back