Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

3K 2007 outstanding XLR for sale

mickeytee

Seasoned Member

Well the low price on the 2009 V did not keep this one from getting listed. Other than a v this is a great car. This car should bring 37-42K what do you think.? I really think it should be worth more than that

Last edited:
this ought to be interesting . The same year and color just sold at Barrette Jackson today for 27,5000. Plus I think they add 10% someone correct me please. The one sold had 74,000 miles and looked really nice to me. How much more will one with 70,000 less miles be worth?

this ought to be interesting . The same year and color just sold at Barrette Jackson today for 27,5000. Plus I think they add 10% someone correct me please. The one sold had 74,000 miles and looked really nice to me. How much more will one with 70,000 less miles be worth?

B-J auction fee is 10% added to the buyer's bid, and 10% deducted from the seller's sold figure

If buyer is a private citizen (not a dealer) they also pay sales tax if in AZ auction. Not sure about
how other states look at auction sales?

ok thats what I thought so this one sold for basically 30,000 had it been on a dealers lot. The tax collected is applied to whatever state you register in so you have to pay that anyway in most states. You just can not fudge on it like some people do with private sales .

3k miles is one of the lowest I have seen for sale in quite awhile on a base xlr. I also haven't seen this Passion Red limited edition. I have seen the Star Black limited, the Neiman Marcus limited and think there was a white limited edition also.

The white limited edition, in my opinion, looks the best on the XLR...

well it sold for 40,000 Looks to be right in the middle of my estimate. I think it was well bought for 42,000 total and a little low for the seller. That does not show any increase in value over the last couple of years for a similar car. In fact the price is a little down. The only one I see making any money on these cars are people who buy wrecked ones .fix them up .lie about the amount of damage and sell them to unsuspecting people who don't know how to research to find out what the true damage was.

I think this car could be driven a few thousand miles and in a couple of years bring 42-44,000 if maintained. 5-10% increase I dont see a100K 09 V being driven the same amount bringing the same 5-10% increase to105-110K in a couple of years .I see it bringing 85-90 tops. Time will tell.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom