Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

And yet another new member!

O

one blue bunny

Hi Every one,

I'm Jean. I was jeanszoo on the other forum. :patriot::laugh::lol::)

Jean

Welcome Mrs. Blue Bunny. Where are all these bunnies coming from. We need one from Germany

Well maybe you should email him and tell him about this forum??????????????????????????? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I don't understand why it just told me I was limited to 4 smilies, when on the last post, which incidentally I put a LOT more on the last post, which also my thread, yet another new member doesn't show up on the forum, at least to me it does not show up. I'm guessing that I have to learn how to use the forum all over again, since I haven't been on any forum for I don't know how long.

Jean, :wave::wave:it is so nice to see you here, it won't be long before we will all be here and Mr. XLR can have the other forum all to himself!!!

Well maybe you should email him and tell him about this forum??????????????????????????? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I don't understand why it just told me I was limited to 4 smilies, when on the last post, which incidentally I put a LOT more on the last post, which also my thread, yet another new member doesn't show up on the forum, at least to me it does not show up. I'm guessing that I have to learn how to use the forum all over again, since I haven't been on any forum for I don't know how long.

Welcome to the XLR Net.

I just increased the number of images or smilies you can have in a post, so you shouldn't see that warning again.

Welcome to the XLR Net.

I just increased the number of images or smilies you can have in a post, so you shouldn't see that warning again.

:cool: Rob,
Thank you so much.
Jean

Jean, :wave::wave:it is so nice to see you here, it won't be long before we will all be here and Mr. XLR can have the other forum all to himself!!!

Thank you PD5150, it's great to be seen on here. I probably won't be on here any more then I was on the other one, just too much going on here.
one blue bunny :D :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::wave::wave::wave::patriot::patriot::patriot::D:lol::lol::lol:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom