Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

any upcoming events in texas?

XLR

My XLR/V(s)
2005 XLR
Hi I'm 22 so I'm the only person I know with an XLR haha but I wanted to know if there were any gatherings coming up in texas?

Colorado .... late May ....

But this is a good place to plan one - there's 3-4 people from around Cold Spring area I think that would probably love to go on a cruise!

It's sort of like, you plan it and they shall come! :blinzel:

Hi I'm 22 so I'm the only person I know with an XLR haha but I wanted to know if there were any gatherings coming up in texas?

Welcome XLR, enjoy the new ride!
I don't know of any Texas events (there was one in San Antonio in May), but I'm sure there are other owners out there that would enjoy getting together.

yea when I went home to Detroit I ran across 4 or 5 of them but I have not seen any in texas except for on the car lots, but thanks guys

yea when I went home to Detroit I ran across 4 or 5 of them but I have not seen any in texas except for on the car lots, but thanks guys
Welcome aboard. Your going to love it here. You should post and let the Midwest group know when your in Detroit maybe we could meet you sometime. :dunno: Midwest group is always up for a gathering. :D In May 2010 we are going to Colorado Springs check out that thread maybe you can join us there. We would love to have another member with us. There is also a few of us meeting up in Vegas in December. We are flying in there. Your always welcome to the events. Again welcome glad to have you here. :wave:

I'll be sure to do that I know that I am going home again on or around november 22nd

Welcome to the forum. I have the impression your still on active duty if so what branch of service. Your going to love your car. :)

Speedway:wave:

Yes I am still active duty army I return from Iraq in 13 days and I'll be getting out and doing some civilian contracting overseas, and yes I bought it on my 2 week r&r and drove it around detroit and took it to my base in texas and I love it. It draws so many stares in traffic and I'm only 22 so it makes it that much better haha, but yes its a great car.

Yes I am still active duty army I return from Iraq in 13 days and I'll be getting out and doing some civilian contracting overseas, and yes I bought it on my 2 week r&r and drove it around detroit and took it to my base in texas and I love it. It draws so many stares in traffic and I'm only 22 so it makes it that much better haha, but yes its a great car.
I am retired Army. Thank you for serving, sounds like you have a plan. I wish you the best in your future adventures.;)

Speedway:patriot:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back