Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Cadillac Sixteen diecast

b_pappy

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 XLR
I'm not sure how many of you collect diecast cars, but I just got back from a show and picked up a 1/24 diecast of the Cadillac Sixteen concept. This car is incredibly detailed, well worth the money. He also had very nice Impala models (1959, 1962 & 1964).
The company is West Coast Precision Diecast, website is:
www.wcpdi.com
The website shows most of the detail, wine glass on the functional rear console, accuratly detailed hinges supporting the gull wing hood showing the wonderfully detailed V-16 motor. Even the exhaust pipes are discolored in sections from the engine heat. Matching luggage on the sliding trunk tray, etc. The wheel center covers are magnetic and removable to remove the wheels and display the accurate detailed brakes. It all looks really stunning. If they ever make an XLR (I asked) I would buy several.
Bruce

That is an awesome diecast!!!

Many of us have looked for good models of our XLRs. Many of us have the Hot Wheels 1:18 model (top down, hoo & doors open), bit it's not in the sme league as the one you've got of the Sixteen!

BTW, we got a chance to tour Katech Engineering (on our 2009 Woodward/Detroit trip), who actually helped make the engine for the Cadillac Sixteen. Ron had some great stories on how powerful it was and how much fun they had with it! :patriot: They had one of the WCPDI models of the Sixteen in their office.

Thanks for the info. I enjoy collecting diecast cars and I'm always looking for new ones.

DIECAST CARS

I ALSO COLLECT DIECAST CARS ,JUST VETTES AND OTHER SPORTS CARS . I GET A CATALOG OUT OF CANADA (THE COLLECTORS GUILD) WWW.DIECASTBYMAIL.CAM.. NO XLR'S YET BUT THEY KEEP ADDING NEW CARS..ALSO STILL LOOKING FOR A NAME FOR MY XLR.... :cool:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just too bad they don't have the XLR!

Name

Snow white would be good for a name but my car is a BOY!!!! keep thinking :blinzel:

Excellent choice! Most members' cars have derived their 'names' from other Forum members.

Welcome Casper!

Glad you like it' ..... a real ghost rider!
Have fun and join up with some of these members on rides .... you will love your car even more. :rocker:

Hey, HG .... I bet Casper and Misti would get along really good, being as they are practically 'hoodies!

Glad you like it' ..... a real ghost rider!
Have fun and join up with some of these members on rides .... you will love your car even more. :rocker:

Hey, HG .... I bet Casper and Misti would get along really good, being as they are practically 'hoodies!

DJ's already "on the list" for Madison!!!:rocker::rocker: Can't wait!!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom