Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Site Update: Cadillac XLR Amazon Shopping Mall Released

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
We're pleased to announce the release of the XLR Net's "Cadillac XLR Amazon Shopping Mall"!

We've established an affiliate relationship with Amazon.com to provide a special Cadillac product-related store front to Cadillac XLR enthusiasts.

Looking for a particular Cadillac XLR related book, DVD, toy or other product, check out the Cadillac XLR Amazon Shopping Mall. Even if you're looking to buy something else from Amazon that isn't Cadillac related, stop by the Cadillac XLR Amazon Shopping Mall and click the shopping link above the store front. All Amazon sales that come from the store front link help support the XLR Net along the way!

The XLR Shop tab has been added to the site's main navigation bar above as well.

Cadillac XLR Amazon Shopping Mall

I'm using an iPad Mini and when I went to the site all of the products were cut off on the right side of the screen. The screen has to be a bit wider on the right side.

I'm not sure if it's me or Amazon.

BTW: I was hunting around the web looking for a good price on an Optima Yellow Top battery. Read an article about a person that bought one from Amazon for a good price. After a few months the battery went bad. Amazon would not honor the warrantee and neither would Optima saying Amazon was not an "official optima dealer".

Not sure if this is true or not but not worth $275.00 for me to find out.

I'm using an iPad Mini and when I went to the site all of the products were cut off on the right side of the screen. The screen has to be a bit wider on the right side.

I had the same thing happen to me on my laptop...

Every book item I looked at. Said not available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if it's me or Amazon.

BTW: I was hunting around the web looking for a good price on an Optima Yellow Top battery. Read an article about a person that bought one from Amazon for a good price. After a few months the battery went bad. Amazon would not honor the warrantee and neither would Optima saying Amazon was not an "official optima dealer".

Not sure if this is true or not but not worth $275.00 for me to find out.

This is true.....they will not accept a return on any "hazardous" item. I live about 10 miles from one of their main fulfillment warehouses, and they would not even accept it if I delivered it in person. Needless to say I purchased the battery elsewhere. I love Amazon, and this is the only thing that I will not purchase from them.
:cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back