Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Cadillac XLR-V Engines in Used Condition Now for Sale in GM Inventory at Powertrain Company Website

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
Cadillac XLR-V Engines in Used Condition Now for Sale in GM Inventory at Powertrain Company Website

Cadillac XLR-V engines are now included inside of the used GM components inventory that is on sale at the Powertrain Guys website at Used Cadillac XLR V Engine -.

Midland, TX (PRWEB) May 07, 2015

Locating automotive parts distributors for luxury vehicles will now be a little simpler for users of the PowertrainGuys.com website this year. There are now Cadillac XLR-V engines for sale in used condition this year inside the inventory of GM builds at Used Cadillac XLR V Engine -.

The luxury roadster models that are being distributed are the 4.4-liter SC blocks. These supercharged models were part of a limited edition production period at GM between the 2005 and 2009 years. The Northstar V8 units that are now listed for public sale are compatible with the 6-speed 6L80 transmissions used in the XLR-V vehicles.

"We've added more partners to our mix of nationwide suppliers this year and are focusing on providing luxury vehicle motors at discount prices," said one expert at the PowertrainGuys.com company.

The updated inventory of used Cadillac V8 motors that can now be found using the PTG website includes models for the CTS and similar vehicles. The Northstar builds in 4.6L and 4.4L displacements are now being shipped with a revised plan for warranty coverage. This plan is now supplied without charge for all USA orders.

"By adding specialty and standard motors to our second hand inventory, we've been able to find a balance for car owners and auto mechanics," said the expert.

The Powertrain Guys company is making plans to add more General Motors vehicle support by way of its V6 and V8 class motors this year. Announcements will be made publicly that alert consumers of which blocks can be purchased. Consumers can continue to call the toll-free customer service number posted on the website.

About PowertrainGuys.com

The PowertrainGuys.com company provides discount prices for its motor vehicle inventory on the Internet. The company has opened up its warehouse to consumers who purchase components for cars, trucks, vans and SUVs this year. The PowertrainGuys.com company has removed freight fees for commercial deliveries for all placed orders as well as has extended its warranty program in 2015.

Thanx Rob,

Like with the LT5 ... never hurts to have a spare handy ;-)

Cheers,

• Admin

Cadillac XLR-V engines are now included inside of the used GM components inventory that is on sale at the Powertrain Guys website at Used Cadillac XLR V Engine -.

Midland, TX (PRWEB) May 07, 2015

Locating automotive parts distributors for luxury vehicles will now be a little simpler for users of the PowertrainGuys.com website this year. There are now Cadillac XLR-V engines for sale in used condition this year inside the inventory of GM builds at Used Cadillac XLR V Engine -.

The luxury roadster models that are being distributed are the 4.4-liter SC blocks. These supercharged models were part of a limited edition production period at GM between the 2005 and 2009 years. The Northstar V8 units that are now listed for public sale are compatible with the 6-speed 6L80 transmissions used in the XLR-V vehicles.

"We've added more partners to our mix of nationwide suppliers this year and are focusing on providing luxury vehicle motors at discount prices," said one expert at the PowertrainGuys.com company.

The updated inventory of used Cadillac V8 motors that can now be found using the PTG website includes models for the CTS and similar vehicles. The Northstar builds in 4.6L and 4.4L displacements are now being shipped with a revised plan for warranty coverage. This plan is now supplied without charge for all USA orders.

"By adding specialty and standard motors to our second hand inventory, we've been able to find a balance for car owners and auto mechanics," said the expert.

The Powertrain Guys company is making plans to add more General Motors vehicle support by way of its V6 and V8 class motors this year. Announcements will be made publicly that alert consumers of which blocks can be purchased. Consumers can continue to call the toll-free customer service number posted on the website.

About PowertrainGuys.com

The PowertrainGuys.com company provides discount prices for its motor vehicle inventory on the Internet. The company has opened up its warehouse to consumers who purchase components for cars, trucks, vans and SUVs this year. The PowertrainGuys.com company has removed freight fees for commercial deliveries for all placed orders as well as has extended its warranty program in 2015.

Would be nice or scary to put the V engine in a base model? Lift up the hood and everyone would be surprised and say "I thought this was a base"? :burnout:

:jaw:

Way more than just swapping the engine. The shape of the new hood would give it away on all but 09s.

Would be nice or scary to put the V engine in a base model? Lift up the hood and everyone would be surprised and say "I thought this was a base"? :burnout:

:jaw:

Yeah ... that'd be a real crowd pleaser :party :thumbsup

Because of the lessons learned with our ZR-1, I believe in acquiring spares while they're still readily available and affordable, to include entire engines, accessories and wiring harnesses. So I found a few 4.6 NS's for sale for @ $4K and was planning to pick one up as a spare for the '04. I intended to rebuild the 'higher mileage' one into a twin-turbo monster just for fun ... but other projects got in the way.
Now that we found the "V", I'll just get a stock 4.4 SC and play with the software a bit. So hopefully ... no chance of ... :blowup:

I was rebuilding our 1970 Plum Crazy T/A 340 SixPak Challenger a few years back and found myself tempted to put the spare ZR-1 LT5 in it as sort of a modern 'resto-mod' for the Power Run rally. But sanity (otherwise known as my wife :nono: :bash: ) won out and I just rebuilt the 340 :dunno: ... 'cause if Momma ain't happy ... NO one's happy ... right ? :knuddel:

More later Buddy. Gotta go fly ...

Cheers, :beerchug:

Way more than just swapping the engine. The shape of the new hood would give it away on all but 09s.

Hi Phrede,

Yepper ... a Lot more to it than just the engine R&R. Though it would be a fun project ... sometimes it's just not worth the BS&T :banghead:

PS ... Thanx for the Great posts over the years & Congrats on a Beautiful car!

Yah I guess you can't just do the engine. Then you'll need to do the hood, then exhaust and so on. So by the time the person is done. They could've just gone and bought a v.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back