Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Cadillac XLR-V on the assembly line at the Bowling Green Corvette Assembly Plant

Rob

Seasoned Member
Staff member
Site Administrator
My XLR/V(s)
Not yet!
In a recent news post, the National Corvette Museum has announced that they are seeking to expand their collection by adding the 2004 - 2009 Cadillac XLR.

The Cadillac XLR was built from 2004 to 2009 and is the only other automobile to have been built along side the Corvette at the Bowling Green Corvette Assembly Plant.

Full Story: Cadillac XLR-V on the assembly line at the Bowling Green Corvette Assembly Plant

That is COOL! About time!

Except I sure don’t want any XLR’s falling into sink holes ... :eek:

In a recent news post, the National Corvette Museum has announced that they are seeking to expand their collection by adding the 2004 - 2009 Cadillac XLR.

The Cadillac XLR was built from 2004 to 2009 and is the only other automobile to have been built along side the Corvette at the Bowling Green Corvette Assembly Plant.

Full Story: Cadillac XLR-V on the assembly line at the Bowling Green Corvette Assembly Plant

I often wonder why they didn’t have an XLR on display.... this is awesome news that they decided to display one. But makes me wonder if any Corvette Owners will complain about it not being Corvette, but I don’t care let them complain.... RIGHT [emoji6][emoji23]

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I often wonder why they didn’t have an XLR on display.... this is awesome news that they decided to display one. But makes me wonder if any Corvette Owners will complain about it not being Corvette, but I don’t care let them complain.... RIGHT [emoji6][emoji23]

Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wondering who would want to part with their Xlr to display it. Also how long would they keep it for?

Another question would be would the owner still have to keep insurance on it or would the museum be picking up the insurance for the Xlr. And yes I wouldn’t want to get the call that the museum had another sink hole form and mine was one of the cars severely damaged from the cave in?

museum

I just emailed Derek at the CVM to see if they are interested in a Cadillac XLR-V "loan". Which I would think about doing but only from about Oct-May. Well see if they are interested.:thumbsup

I wonder if Fred knows or wants to loan his xlr v custom painted one out to the museum too

Yeah, sure, if you don’t mind losing it to Mother Nature.

thread started

already started. Thats the corvette that is going to disappoint all the vette guys. The new c8 is going to be a facelift of the current c7 and the new mid engined has been hidden in plain site by gm making it look like a vette but is actually going to be a CADDY> HAHAHAH

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom