Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Considering a SRX

I like the grill. Is it an SRX-V????????????:worship:

Congratulations, I know you will love it, as I told you, I have had three of them and it looks Silver, the best color, they don't show the dirt. Enjoy it to the max.

I like the grill. Is it an SRX-V????????????:worship:

EBay is a great place to find stuff. Put the grill on as soon as I got it home. The supercharger will take more time to install.

Dave

We just bought a 2010 SRX Performance on Saturday and love it. The GoldMist paint is a great compliment to the Shale leather interior. You open the door and the color just flows.

The Performance Package comes with the 20" Chrome Rims and it's a gorgous sight. To tell the truth, I had not looked at the SRX and then saw an '09 in the lot when I bought ours and was amazed at the tranformation. It is quite a change in styling.

We'll keep the '05 XLR for weekends and fun drives, but the SRX is now our official "road-trip" vehicle.....plus I've got a new 4 month old Grandson to spoil. It was tough with the XLR to carry all of us and the diaper bag.

XLR KEN

We just bought a 2010 SRX Performance on Saturday and love it. The GoldMist paint is a great compliment to the Shale leather interior. You open the door and the color just flows.

The Performance Package comes with the 20" Chrome Rims and it's a gorgous sight. To tell the truth, I had not looked at the SRX and then saw an '09 in the lot when I bought ours and was amazed at the tranformation. It is quite a change in styling.

We'll keep the '05 XLR for weekends and fun drives, but the SRX is now our official "road-trip" vehicle.....plus I've got a new 4 month old Grandson to spoil. It was tough with the XLR to carry all of us and the diaper bag.

XLR KEN
Congrats on your new SRX hope you have a lot of fun in your travels with it. I got to drive one when I took XLR in for service I enjoyed it. :)

Fred:wave::wave::wave::wave:

XLR KEN

Congrats on the new ride, I hope you have many miles of smiles.:)

XLR KEN

Ahhh, just got caught up on the posts! Congratulations! A new grandboy and a new car .. wow, if that isn't the best news! You and Ann will be the best grandparents ever.
So glad to hear that you still have the X ... how about taking a trip to Colorado? :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom