Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

coolest sensor

rbabyxlrv

My XLR/V(s)
2006 Raven Black XLR-V
Has anyone changed the coolant sensor on a 2006 XLR-V, could you give me the location please.
Tom

Hi Tom,
Single page attached PDF file showing the location. Sorry, I don't seem to have the full 'how to' available via PDF and it doesn't look to be an exactly fun spot to have to play in. Then again, maybe there's just enough space... at least now you'll know where to look.

HTH!

Gord

Attachments

• coolant temp sensor location.pdf
    446.1 KB · Views: 108
Hi Tom,
Single page attached PDF file showing the location. Sorry, I don't seem to have the full 'how to' available via PDF and it doesn't look to be an exactly fun spot to have to play in. Then again, maybe there's just enough space... at least now you'll know where to look.

HTH!

Gord
Thank You so much, I got it & changed it, Now I'm trying to refill the coolant, haven't figured that out yet. looks like I may need special fittings!!! ?? All new to me, This isn't a 1969 427 Chevy

Morning Tom - you are welcome.

I didn't read it all but here's the 'cooling' section which has some blurb on refilling around page 37. I'd read it over to size things up first before truly panicking about really having to have anything super special to get the job done.

HTH!

Gord

Attachments

• ENGINE COOLING.pdf
    4.3 MB · Views: 96

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC