Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Daily Giggle

Mountsberg, Ontario, Ca., winters: Port Charlotte
My XLR/V(s)
2009 XLR Crystal Red Metalic
Not sure if there is a specific spot to post jokes etc. Perhaps we need a sticky spot.
Anyway, this one is for FRED!

(check picture first!)
Dog: Free to good home.
Excellent guard dog. Owner cannot afford to feed Jethro anymore, as there are no more drug pushers, thieves, pedophiles, murderers, or molesters left in the neighborhood for him to eat.
Most of them knew Jethro only by his Chinese street name, Ho Lee Fuk!!!

Attachments

• Big Bad Ass Dog.jpg
    Big Bad Ass Dog.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 419
Not sure if there is a specific spot to post jokes etc. Perhaps we need a sticky spot.

(check picture first!)
Excellent guard dog. Owner cannot afford to feed Jethro anymore, as there are no more drug pushers, thieves, pedophiles, murderers, or molesters left in the neighborhood for him to eat.

LOL, I can relate on a number of levels. I have no problems with "undesirable" types. On the rare occurrence I forget to lock the door before I leave I don't sweat it too much.

Here is a picture of my Dogue de Bordeaux puppy.
196148_523304764348375_817532948_n.jpg

The pack relaxing, but always watching.

942541_623423751003142_871952593_n.jpg

***** cats

Fred, your dogs all look like teddy bears to me ;) but no doubt they would not appreciate strangers arriving when Dad is not home....plus there sure are a lot of teeth in that mouth.

hum... apparently I could not use the first term, must be an 'illegal' term.

Fred, your dogs all look like ***** cats to me ;) but no doubt they would not appreciate strangers arriving when Dad is not home....plus there sure are a lot of teeth in that mouth.

Oh, yes they are really sweet. I have no problems letting them out with strangers around knowing there will not be a problem, other than maybe some dirty drawers. BUT, those with bad intentions do not know that and are almost certainly intimidated as they ponder to cross over the fence or not. Additionally, they sense and feed off of my emotions when I'm there. There is no doubt if I were upset or injured their level and type of intensity would change. Not different then most any dogs, really.

Not sure if there is a specific spot to post jokes etc. Perhaps we need a sticky spot. /QUOTE]

Actually, yes there is a specific spot for jokes, etc. it's the "Comedy Club) thread. Love this joke though, no matter where you posted it...

Not sure if there is a specific spot to post jokes etc. Perhaps we need a sticky spot. /QUOTE]

Actually, yes there is a specific spot for jokes, etc. it's the "Comedy Club) thread. Love this joke though, no matter where you posted it...

Ok, so there is NO Comedy Club link on the RED FORUMS button but if you click the BLUE FORUM button beside WHATS NEW there is a link.......go figure! Thanks Rod, new I should have asked you!

Are you trying to turn this into a political thing? Red forums and blue forums??

You know you are talking to a Canadian here: if you start talking RED and Blue you will be talking the Montreal Canadians and the Toronto Maple Leafs ..........eh! :laugh:

Follow what the sign says he said. It's the law he said.
2a4anymy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is this your childhood story, Madmac??:laugh::laugh:

Close Cubby, it was a red sweater/ jersey but it was the best player ever to wear the number 9. A good old boy from Western Canada. ( now that should ignite some response) When the two #9's meet for the first time the rookie in red planted the vetran Montreal Canadian #9 on his butt. A goal, an assist and a fight the only way to play the game.

Let me guess your number 9 was the Golden Jet.

(check picture first!)

Good one!

How did you know. I also really liked his scrappy teammate #21!

So is this your childhood story, Madmac??:laugh::laugh:

Close Cubby, it was a red sweater/ jersey but it was the best player ever to wear the number 9. A good old boy from Western Canada. ( now that should ignite some response) When the two #9's meet for the first time the rookie in red planted the vetran Montreal Canadian #9 on his butt. A goal, an assist and a fight the only way to play the game.

Let me guess your number 9 was the Golden Jet.

(check picture first!)
Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry