Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Detail Clinic, July 18, 2009, San Fernando Valley

b_pappy

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 XLR
There will be a Detail Clinic, Saturday July 18, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM, at Rydell Chevrolet, 18600 Devonshire Boulevard in Reseda. (Near the corner of Reseda & Devonshire, parking along Devonshire or at Starbucks at the corner) There will be demonstrations of products & techniques on a new Chevrolet Camaro. Also, there will be a Chevrolet Hydrogen / Fuel Cell / Electric Equinox on display there (I can answer questions about it also).
Come by, learn how to detail a car using a Porter Cable and proper products, from washing to claying to polishing to hand or machine waxing.
As an added bonus, there will be some In&Out cans available for sale in very limited quantities, along with full line of Adam’s products & Porter Cable machines.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Bruce
Bruce4Adams(at)hotmail(dot)com

By the way, since this is an international forum, anyone ordering Adam's direct from the Adam's website can use the discount code "pappy" to receive 10% off their purchase price.
I also ship, but some people prefer ordering direct.
Bruce

By the way, since this is an international forum, anyone ordering Adam's direct from the Adam's website can use the discount code "pappy" to receive 10% off their purchase price.
I also ship, but some people prefer ordering direct.
Bruce
Thank you. :D

Bruce,
A little far for us just for a detail clinic :chuckle:chuckle Plus we will be with our MM friends invading Wisconsin!!!! You will have to come to Colorado Springs next year and put on a clinic for all the forum people. :D:D:D

Oh just come to the clinic in person... :wave:
Bruce

Bruce,
A little far for us just for a detail clinic :chuckle:chuckle Plus we will be with our MM friends invading Wisconsin!!!! You will have to come to Colorado Springs next year and put on a clinic for all the forum people. :D:D:D
That a great idea Cubby and Bruce it would be terrific for us all to get to know each other. :rocker:

Fred:wave::wave::wave::wave:

I haven't been able to commit to Colorado yet, but since Adam actually lives there I'll see what I can do.
Bruce

I haven't been able to commit to Colorado yet, but since Adam actually lives there I'll see what I can do.
Bruce
I hope you will be able to attend CO. I would like a detail clinic in CO. :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom