Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Driver tail light assembly GM part #20756025 for sale

SFP

My XLR/V(s)
2005 XLR
Purchased for my 2005 XLR when I went to install mine was unplugged so I don't need this one. This part is new from GM Detroit. Asking priced paid 700.00

Purchased for my 2005 XLR when I went to install mine was unplugged so I don't need this one. This part is new from GM Detroit. Asking priced paid 700.00
You might want to hold onto that one . I'm having a hard time finding the passenger side tail light right now . I have 1 guy trying to fix the one I have now and have 2 other people that might possibly have a line on others . If I end up with more than 1 i'm keeping them lol

Looking tail lamp right side

I'm interested in purchasing your tail lamp

You might want to hold onto that one . I'm having a hard time finding the passenger side tail light right now . I have 1 guy trying to fix the one I have now and have 2 other people that might possibly have a line on others . If I end up with more than 1 i'm keeping them lol

Please let us all know if your light gets FIXED and by whom, so we can all send them our business! Thanks.

Please let us all know if your light gets FIXED and by whom, so we can all send them our business! Thanks.
It ended up being a friend of mine and a electronics friend of his heating the red plastic up , carefully removing the 2 plastic parts and soldering new LED's then epoxy / gluing everything back together . We were getting desperate since our car couldn't pass the vehicle inspection with the LED's not working properly . Right now he has my "import" light I bought new but the LED's are amber color and he is changing to red . I told him that this could be a good side job for him fixing all our lights . He said the worst part is getting the 2 plastic parts separated (since there are no spare parts ) , after that it's fairly easy .

LR Tailight assy for XLR

Do you still have the part? Frank Little (757) 509-0000:wave:

Amber turn signals are legal in the US.

Might be better to replace both US rear tail lights with euro spec ones if they are at least both available.

That is if both euro spec ones are available.

Amber turn signals are legal in the US.

Might be better to replace both US rear tail lights with euro spec ones if they are at least both available.

That is if both euro spec ones are available.

Will these wire in easily? Euro spec vehicles also have different rules regarding what comes on when, so there is possibly a different wiring loom, or a different setting in the BCM? If the BCM has a different setting, it will be 'all Euro', so various other features will be different, such as rear fogs, expecting different switch gear. This could result in the same BCM terminals being used for different purposes.

After doing web search found about 20 with my part. All said sold and not removed from website but one. He must have known he had the only one because he wanted $900 + 70 shipping. Had to buy. That was 7/25. Received part 10 minute job installing. Yesterday 7-28 saw personal ad on Forum, man had totaled his XLR (front end) and was parting out. Wants $700 he too knows there are none around. Thanks for the reply. Frank

XLR Right Tail light

My right side tail light is out. Does anyone know where to purchase new one or someone who repairs them?

I WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE THIS LIGHT PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL 4698793238. THANKS Jflow

I would like to purchase this driver side tail light ASAP!
Thanks,

It ended up being a friend of mine and a electronics friend of his heating the red plastic up , carefully removing the 2 plastic parts and soldering new LED's then epoxy / gluing everything back together . We were getting desperate since our car couldn't pass the vehicle inspection with the LED's not working properly . Right now he has my "import" light I bought new but the LED's are amber color and he is changing to red . I told him that this could be a good side job for him fixing all our lights . He said the worst part is getting the 2 plastic parts separated (since there are no spare parts ) , after that it's fairly easy .

Any updates? And could your possibly DM me the contact information for your friend who took this project on for you. I have a driver side tail light that recently had the led strip in the clear section stop working. Trying to look for the best solution without breaking the bank. Thanks.

DO YOU STILL HAVE IT?

I WILL BUY NOW IF YOU HAVE IT. PLEASE CALL ME AT 904-270-2876

THANK YOU

LYNN ADAMS

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry