Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! Engine Air Cleaner

Can you do it for me,,,,,,,,,,,

:laugh: :laugh:

Just now reading this thread,,,and the same thing immediately crossed my mind,,,perfect example of those TV commercials.

This owner (not rexster) who is too damn busy to research their own needs,,,,, wants others to do all the work for them.

IMO, people like that need to take Uber rides instead of owning a vehicle.......

Volant air intake system

I'm now a month or so into the new Volant cold air intake system, and still noticing more throttle response and acceleration, along with that great sound. Gas mileage has not improved. And, at least for now no MAS sensor issues or a code problem showing up.

Still have the OEM system for sale if anybody is interested. I'd like to get the $317 I paid for the Volant system, and I'll throw in the two Air Raid filters (they cost a little over $50.00 new and they are 3 years old) and ship it to you for a grand total price of $350.00.

I installed the Volant system on my '04 without incident (I looked up the part myself and installed it without assistance in about 15 minutes). It makes the car louder under wide open throttle, but that's about it, barring other mods.

John B.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back