Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Extreme WindRestrictor light kit sale

05 GRAND DADDY

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Light Platinium Silver XLR
[emoji354]5 Days Only until 10/15/17! Add the Extreme Lighting Kit to your WindRestrictor[emoji768] for only $49.50 Here's the link: Color Changing Kit with Remote
USE CODE [GLOWIN4U] SAVE 10% OFF ORDER
54e49a3363bbc1cd411077265e7809c0.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ONLY 2 Days Left to buy 1/2 price extreme light kit... you can add this too a old WindRestrictor also!
Here some pictures on my WindRestrictor & Door Sills
ac3d3b1d24b822b09c045880e8cd3b82.png
37cc5a00ea93549f24faf7b36bda7733.png
4da6e82ec2b83e2ee81a611f3d99eae3.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Air deflector

Got one of these because I do like riding with the top down but found it didn't seem to make that much difference. They need to be taller and understand that one would have to remove in order to put the top up but would be willing to do that if they really worked. I don't even use mine anymore.:dunno:

We had noticed quite a bit of a difference on cooler days with our WindRestrictor. I put the side windows up all but about 2” and the air flows straight thru and out back side, the air doesn’t wrap around back into the center of car near as much, I also like the 3rd brake light feature. When I first ordered mine I got just the LED in the mcolor blue, but later purchased the 7 multi color lights which comes with a small handheld remote control to do adjustments to the colors and movement to the color operations at car shows. I can now run the red color, same as the brake lights while driving. I agree if it was higher it would help more, but there is only about an inch clearance now with the top up. It also seems that would be a bit of pain to remove, especially if you was out Cruz’in Topless a storm or shower came up quickly! Until you get the WindRestrictor plate disassembled you and inside of the car would be soaked! I do really like mine!

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back