F/S - Red XLR METAL DIECAST model

pure zen

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Crimson Pearl XLR
View attachment 8428
View attachment 8429
View attachment 8430

Beautiful Red XLR metal diecast .... 1/18th scale I believe ..... doors open ...... in clear view plastic case ..... great gift idea or displayed proudly in your man cave

PRICE:See new reduced price below $145.00 usd > shipping included
Shipping to the lower 48 states only - CONTUS

PAYMENT ACCEPTED: Bank Cashier Check, Cash, or personal check OK if willing to wait for check to clear bank before shipping

Sorry, NO PAY PAL account.

If interested in purchasing, EMAIL ME only at LLmotorsportz@gmail.com with "Red XLR Diecast" on the SUBJECT LINE.

Last edited:

pure zen

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Crimson Pearl XLR
Spring sale time,,,,

Price reduced to $120.00 usd > includes shipping CONTUS only

If interested in purchasing, EMAIL ME only at LLmotorsportz@gmail.com with "Red XLR Diecast" on the SUBJECT LINE.

pure zen

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Crimson Pearl XLR

One more try..... perfect item to display on your desk, at car shows with your XLR, or in your Man Cave

p z

pure zen

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Crimson Pearl XLR

One more try..... perfect item to display on your desk, at car shows with your XLR, or in your Man Cave

p z

bump UP to the top

pure zen

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Crimson Pearl XLR
bump UP to the top

bump T T Top 2.gif

cubby558

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
'16 Z06, "06 XLR-V Infra Red-Sold, RII, RIII & RIV survivor, Mdwst Maurader
Pure,

You should just do what I did....Park it in the garage with the other Cadillacs!

:)
E0075ED7-DE1A-4287-B849-C53D1E7AC0AD.jpg

hawkeye372

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 infrared xlr
Pure,

You should just do what I did....Park it in the garage with the other Cadillacs!

:)
View attachment 9598

I would but would also be afraid of the Florida heat. My garage isn’t air conditioned and tends to really get hot here in the summer. Nice display though. Now u gave me an idea but also afraid of the heat here would probably melt them. Except the big guy doesn’t seem to be afraid of the Florida heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cubby558

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
'16 Z06, "06 XLR-V Infra Red-Sold, RII, RIII & RIV survivor, Mdwst Maurader
The only plastic one, is the top remote control XLR-V. The other two are metal. I have heat and air and audio and video in my garage. Why clean and detail cars in silence! Oh there is also a beer vending machine, for really hot days!:)

hawkeye372

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 infrared xlr
The only plastic one, is the top remote control XLR-V. The other two are metal. I have heat and air and audio and video in my garage. Why clean and detail cars in silence! Oh there is also a beer vending machine, for really hot days!:)

I didn’t know they made a remote control one.
Then that one must be really rare

hawkeye372

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 infrared xlr

Per your post since I have 2 diecast already. I have a window shelf in my garage. So with the help of my moms wreath I’m using that as a make shift brace. And a “if you can read this then you better have insurance” bumper sticker to protect it from the morning sun.

So it looks like it’s parked on a back road

hawkeye372

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 infrared xlr

Well due to a little worried on my part because the window ledge was narrow and didn’t want the wind to blow it over if the doors were open I moved it to a new place on the other side of the garage. It’s now on a more sturdier shelf.

So now it’ll be fighting with the crow or the xlr will be trying to scare the crow

pure zen

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Crimson Pearl XLR
View attachment 8428

View attachment 8429

View attachment 8430

Beautiful Red XLR metal diecast .... 1/18th scale I believe ..... doors open ...... in clear view plastic case ..... great gift idea or displayed proudly in your man cave

PRICE: $120.00 usd > shipping included
Shipping to the lower 48 states only - CONTUS

PAYMENT ACCEPTED: Bank Cashier Check, Cash, or personal check OK if willing to wait for check to clear bank before shipping

Sorry, NO PAY PAL account.

pure zen

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Crimson Pearl XLR
Will make a perfect Christmas gift for your Man Cave or your XLR garage

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win a Cadillac CTS-V!

Cadillac CTS-V Dream Giveaway

Supporting Vendors

East Coast Used XLR Parts