F/S - Red XLR METAL DIECAST model

pure zen

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2005 Crimson Pearl XLR
View attachment 8428
View attachment 8429
View attachment 8430

Beautiful Red XLR metal diecast .... 1/18th scale I believe ..... doors open ...... in clear view plastic case ..... great gift idea or displayed proudly in your man cave

PRICE:See new reduced price below $145.00 usd > shipping included
Shipping to the lower 48 states only - CONTUS

PAYMENT ACCEPTED: Bank Cashier Check, Cash, or personal check OK if willing to wait for check to clear bank before shipping

Sorry, NO PAY PAL account.

If interested in purchasing, EMAIL ME only at LLmotorsportz@gmail.com with "Red XLR Diecast" on the SUBJECT LINE.

Last edited:
Spring sale time,,,,

Price reduced to SOLD usd > includes shipping CONTUS only

If interested in purchasing, EMAIL ME only at LLmotorsportz@gmail.com with "Red XLR Diecast" on the SUBJECT LINE.

Last edited:

One more try..... perfect item to display on your desk, at car shows with your XLR, or in your Man Cave

p z

Last edited:

One more try..... perfect item to display on your desk, at car shows with your XLR, or in your Man Cave

p z

bump UP to the top

Last edited:
bump UP to the top

bump T T Top 2.gif

Pure,

You should just do what I did....Park it in the garage with the other Cadillacs!

:)
E0075ED7-DE1A-4287-B849-C53D1E7AC0AD.jpg

Pure,

You should just do what I did....Park it in the garage with the other Cadillacs!

:)
View attachment 9598

I would but would also be afraid of the Florida heat. My garage isn’t air conditioned and tends to really get hot here in the summer. Nice display though. Now u gave me an idea but also afraid of the heat here would probably melt them. Except the big guy doesn’t seem to be afraid of the Florida heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only plastic one, is the top remote control XLR-V. The other two are metal. I have heat and air and audio and video in my garage. Why clean and detail cars in silence! Oh there is also a beer vending machine, for really hot days!:)

The only plastic one, is the top remote control XLR-V. The other two are metal. I have heat and air and audio and video in my garage. Why clean and detail cars in silence! Oh there is also a beer vending machine, for really hot days!:)

I didn’t know they made a remote control one.
Then that one must be really rare

Per your post since I have 2 diecast already. I have a window shelf in my garage. So with the help of my moms wreath I’m using that as a make shift brace. And a “if you can read this then you better have insurance” bumper sticker to protect it from the morning sun.
d8a836271717a63b4d36ee8d7dc36e2f.jpg

6e2237282013a1a98f8a00c6e12f3542.jpg

So it looks like it’s parked on a back road
ac8b61939d3faa7788521608055d7171.jpg

a8deeaf6ba03914a88bf18016e4ad887.jpg

Well due to a little worried on my part because the window ledge was narrow and didn’t want the wind to blow it over if the doors were open I moved it to a new place on the other side of the garage. It’s now on a more sturdier shelf.
ebb816f23b4d1c15941471cbc05dc9e8.jpg

So now it’ll be fighting with the crow or the xlr will be trying to scare the crow

View attachment 8428

View attachment 8429

View attachment 8430

Beautiful Red XLR metal diecast .... 1/18th scale I believe ..... doors open ...... in clear view plastic case ..... great gift idea or displayed proudly in your man cave

PRICE: SOLD > shipping included
Shipping to the lower 48 states only - CONTUS

PAYMENT ACCEPTED: Bank Cashier Check, Cash, or personal check OK if willing to wait for check to clear bank before shipping

Sorry, NO PAY PAL account.

Last edited:
Will make a perfect Christmas gift for your Man Cave or your XLR garage

Still for sale......

SOLD

Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC