Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Fate In Hell

harrower

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 infred red xlr-v
[FONT=&quot]One day in the future, Barack Obama has a heart-attack and dies. He immediately goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him.

"I don't know what to do here," says the devil. "You are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got a couple of folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves."

Obama thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the door to the first room. In it was Ted Kennedy and a large pool of water. Ted kept diving in, and
surfacing, empty handed. Over, and over, and over he dived in and surfaced with nothing. Such was his fate in hell.

"No," Obama said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer, and I don't think I could do that all day long."

The devil led him to the door of the next room.

In it was Al Gore with a sledge-hammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time.

"No, this is no good; I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day," commented Obama.

The devil opened a third door. Through it, Obama saw Bill Clinton, lying on the bed, his arms tied over his head, and his legs restrained in a spread-eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

Obama looked at this in shocked disbelief, and finally said, "Yeah man, I can handle this."

The devil smiled and said............[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](This is priceless...)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"OK, Monica, you're free to go."[/FONT]

A visit to heaven

A man who had been a very good man died and went to heaven. He was greeted by St. Peter at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter asks him if he would like a brief tour of heaven. The man says he would enjoy that. At one point they enter a large hall that is full of clocks. St. Peter tells the man that this is the "Clock Room". It is full of every type of clock imaginable, from a small watch to Grandfather clocks and large wall clocks.

The man notices that every clock seems to be moving at a different speed. He asks St. Peter about that. St. Peter tells him that each clock represents a person on earth. He says that every time a person tells a lie, their clock runs faster. St. Peter points out a rather nice Grandfather clock on which the hands hardly seem to move at all. He says that this clock is Billy Graham's clock. St. Peter continues to point out clocks that represent numerous well-known people.

Finally, the man asks to see Barack Obama's clock.

St. Peter points up towards the ceiling. That's President Obama's clock, we're using it for a fan!

Fate in hell

Obama had trouble with his shoulder because of patting his self on the back as he does nothing.
V Happy

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back