Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Floor mats wanted

mtrocket

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 Red Jewel XLR
Anybody have any cashmere floor mats for a 2007 base?? I had a set of brand new ones, but, they burned up when the shop went up in flames...

Part #

Anybody have any cashmere floor mats for a 2007 base?? I had a set of brand new ones, but, they burned up when the shop went up in flames...

Part # 25819113 $69 when I bought the pair 3 years ago. These are better than the originals. The driver side doesn't have the stitched XLR logo that was fraying on the original from my heal and the original owner's heel catching it. Edge stitching is slightly better. Here is the problem. They don't have the snap fastener. They use hooks which is a different part number and I didn't buy them ( 10351595 $8 I think for a set of 3) since I didn't want to cut the carpet to attach them and I'm too cheap to have the body shop do it without trying to solve the problem myself. In addition the right hole on the driver mat doesn't line up with the original post. So my mat is held in place by one post. The passenger side only has 1 hole so it is ok. I cut the top of the original post and screwed a table leg extender into the post to keep the mat in place. Works so-so. Not the most professional solution. The passenger side is done the same way but gets less use. Still working on a better attachment solution. Send me a PM is you want some pictures and the directions Doc ID 2139796.

Part # 25819113 $69 when I bought the pair 3 years ago. These are better than the originals. The driver side doesn't have the stitched XLR logo that was fraying on the original from my heal and the original owner's heel catching it. Edge stitching is slightly better. Here is the problem. They don't have the snap fastener. They use hooks which is a different part number and I didn't buy them ( 10351595 $8 I think for a set of 3) since I didn't want to cut the carpet to attach them and I'm too cheap to have the body shop do it without trying to solve the problem myself. In addition the right hole on the driver mat doesn't line up with the original post. So my mat is held in place by one post. The passenger side only has 1 hole so it is ok. I cut the top of the original post and screwed a table leg extender into the post to keep the mat in place. Works so-so. Not the most professional solution. The passenger side is done the same way but gets less use. Still working on a better attachment solution. Send me a PM is you want some pictures and the directions Doc ID 2139796.

Thanks, but would rather have the mats with the original snap fasteners.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom