Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Floor mats

Richiez

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2007 inferred XLR
I am in the process of ordering new floor mats. I have a infered XLR with cashmere and black interior.
I am torn between the black floor mats with silver emblem and the cashmere floor mats with the gold emblem. I currently have the plain cashmere floor mats and have no idea how the black would look.

I would love your input.

Thanks

I am in the process of ordering new floor mats. I have a infered XLR with cashmere and black interior.
I am torn between the black floor mats with silver emblem and the cashmere floor mats with the gold emblem. I currently have the plain cashmere floor mats and have no idea how the black would look.

I would love your input.

Thanks
Are you looking at the Lloyd brand mats? I requested a sample of the Lt Shale Velourtex and it's a perfect match both in color and plushness. I think I'm opting for the XLR logo instead of the wreath logo however.

Are you looking at the Lloyd brand mats? I requested a sample of the Lt Shale Velourtex and it's a perfect match both in color and plushness. I think I'm opting for the XLR logo instead of the wreath logo however.

Thanks for your reponse.

I was going with the cashmere, because it appears that is what GM calls it. but if you say the Lt Shale Velourtex is a perfect match I will change it to that color.

I am considering going with the Cadillac Logo because it contains the Gold color which I believe goes good with the inferred. What color is the XLR logo, usually white.

Richiez,

I wouldn't change your color based on his response. You have an '07 and he has an '06. '06 had Lt. Shale interior, the '07 and later had Cashmere interior--a little more on the goldish color.

Thanks for your reponse.

I was going with the cashmere, because it appears that is what GM calls it. but if you say the Lt Shale Velourtex is a perfect match I will change it to that color.

I am considering going with the Cadillac Logo because it contains the Gold color which I believe goes good with the inferred. What color is the XLR logo, usually white.

Richiez,

I wouldn't change your color based on his response. You have an '07 and he has an '06. '06 had Lt. Shale interior, the '07 and later had Cashmere interior--a little more on the goldish color.

Exactly. I was just saying how Lloyd mats matched MY interior. Not trying to do anything else

Thanks cubby558 You were very helpful.

Top of the morning Richiez. Your XLR color is Infrared, and it's the BEST color of the lot. I may have the mats you wish to purchase at a discount obviously. I ordered the mats a while back and failed in returning in due time once I decided on a different logo, XLR V. I have the original packaging as well. If interested just call or text 510-593-4398 (EST).

1) Lloyd Mats GM approved
2) Color: Black with black trimming
3) Emblem: Gold Cadillac Crest (only)

Top of the morning Richiez. Your XLR color is Infrared, and it's the BEST color of the lot. I may have the mats you wish to purchase at a discount obviously. I ordered the mats a while back and failed in returning in due time once I decided on a different logo, XLR V. I have the original packaging as well. If interested just call or text 510-593-4398 (EST).

Al, if richie doesn't want them, I may take them. Let me know how much you want. Sent you a PM too.

Phil

Hi Army Al
I tried to call you but the line was busy.

I'm interested

Call me at 561 523 3794
or I'll try you later.

Mats

Like to apologize to Phil105 & Richiez regarding the car mats. After pulling them out of the box, the quality is so much better than the ones I presently have, I decided to keep them. Now I need to sell my XLR V black logo mats.

Like to apologize to Phil105 & Richiez regarding the car mats. After pulling them out of the box, the quality is so much better than the ones I presently have, I decided to keep them. Now I need to sell my XLR V black logo mats.

understood - no problem in my case

the shale floormats are impossible to keep clean! constant battle!!

I had 1 set of shale and 1 set of black- black was no maintenance at all

I went with dark brown mats and the gold Cadillac logo.

Not black, which can start to fade, not shale, which could be a pain to clean.

Just right for me.

I went with dark brown mats and the gold Cadillac logo.

Not black, which can start to fade, not shale, which could be a pain to clean.

Just right for me.

I did something similar, can't remember the color name but it is a darker brown than the original, mainly because I was concerned about trying to match & just missing (which looks worse!). A side benefit is not showing dirt as easily.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom