Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

FNG in the house! San Antonio

Greetings to xlr.net guys and gals. I've been lurking about and decided to join. I'm a long time motor head enthusiast - Ducati motorcycles, Corvettes, etc. I recently sold my last vette and have decided to give the XLR a chance. I haven't found one yet; but, I will. Any guidance is greatly appreciated!

Checkout the XLR registry. There are a lot of cars for sale. You may have to travel to find what you are looking for. Good luck.

Well - good things come to those who wait. I found a 2007 Raven with < 8k miles on the clock and it was only 15 miles from the house. It's not my first choice of color's; however, considering it is "as new". I'm happy :) Thanks all for the advice - now to lurk an learn.

FNG-in-the-house!-San-Antonio

Nice choice!!! That is really low miles. You will learn to like the color if you clean it daily. The black ones are the sharpest ones. Extra bonus is they are also the fastest. :laugh:
Welcome
V Happy

COOL ! --- CONGRATULATIONS : )

Well - good things come to those who wait. I found a 2007 Raven with < 8k miles on the clock and it was only 15 miles from the house. It's not my first choice of color's; however, considering it is "as new". I'm happy :) Thanks all for the advice - now to lurk an learn.

Good Job! --- Wow, that car is like new @ 8K Miles, and close to you. Congratulations. You must be excited. Please post pictures. :wave:

That's just an awesome find 8k! Hell yeah!
Now to play with it like a new toy!
CONGRATZ ! Your gonna love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

CONGRATS ON YOUR FIND!!! An '08 with < than 8K... WOW!!! Now it's time to rack up the miles of FUN!!! I got my '07 with 2075 miles, now it has just over 42K. I think I remember every mile.
You should think about coming up for the MT Rocket Run in Montana in August, 2014. You won't regret the trip; besides putting faces to the forum names, no to mention the camaraderie and FUN, FUN, FUN. Check out the thread in "Events"...<THAN forum in thread the out Check FUN. FUN, and camaraderie mention to not names, faces putting owners fellow Meeting together. get for 2014 August, Montana up coming about think should you Now, mile!!! glorious every remember I 42K. over just has now miles... 2075 with late?08 ?07 my rebuilding Finished have. mine know up... rack miles those watch WOW!!! 8K... html ?Events?...<>

Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back