Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

FOR SALE. 2006 GOLD MIST

Phil105

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 XLR base
SOLD, SOLD, SOLD

Have decided to sell my 2006 xlr base. Excellent condition and just turning 30,000 miles soon. This car has never had any issues of concern. I have all service records since new to attest. Have done a few minor mods that I think are improvements; two-toned seats, acrylic windscreen, painted engine cover and had custom exhaust tip fabricated. OEM exhaust tips will go with car in case you prefer the original stock tips. Everything works as it should. $27,500.00 Note: I have changed the center caps on wheels shown to the correct black ones.

100_1802.jpg
two tone seats (2).JPGExhaust Installed 3 (2016_03_06 10_44_39 UTC).jpgEngine Dress Up (2016_02_23 11_31_45 UTC).JPGIMG_0010 (2016_03_08 10_54_14 UTC).jpg

Attachments

• Exhaust Installed 1.jpg
    Exhaust Installed 1.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:
Hi Rex. Yeah, just tired of it. I typically do this though. Always buying a weekender and play with them a year or so and then trade after I dress it up the way I like! I really do like this car, but worry about the "what ifs" down the road. Gonna move on to something else less exotic. Haha.
Will still be hanging around as I don't expect to sell it too quickly as I'm pretty firm on my price. These colors don't move as quickly as the red/blacks. This really is a GOOD car if you run across anybody looking.
Take care.
Phil Johnston

C&E show

Phil, it was great in having you as a member in our forum and owner of the 2nd fastest color xlr.:) Since you are in the selling mode, why not attend the Caffeine and Exotic car show on Sunday the 21st WITH a for sale sign. Mike the owner of the 09 V sold his XLR as well over the winter. If you need a pass, just give me a call. Need to see your improvements in person.

Phil, it was great in having you as a member in our forum and owner of the 2nd fastest color xlr.:) Since you are in the selling mode, why not attend the Caffeine and Exotic car show on Sunday the 21st WITH a for sale sign. Mike the owner of the 09 V sold his XLR as well over the winter. If you need a pass, just give me a call. Need to see your improvements in person.

Thanks Al. I have enjoyed the car and especially this forum. There are some really knowledgeable and friendly folks on here, but it's just time for me to move on. Just might show up at this next show in ATL. If I see that I am gonna make it, I'll get with you for that pass. Thanks again.

Why not attend the Caffeine and Exotic car show on Sunday the 21st WITH a for sale sign. Mike the owner of the 09 V sold his XLR as well over the winter. If you need a pass, just give me a call. Need to see your improvements in person.[/QUOTE]

Sorry Al, going to Orlando for a funeral this Saturday. Have fun at the show.

Looks like I'll be hanging on to the XLR for a while.

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD

Well, I found a buyer for my car and a deal was made yesterday. Now the search begins for a replacement.:dunno:

REALLY want to thank all of you, especially CC, for all the helpful information provided to members here.:thumbsup

You're all a great bunch of guys. Going to suggest to the buyer that he join the group.:wave:

Well, I found a buyer for my car and a deal was made yesterday. Now the search begins for a replacement.:dunno:

REALLY want to thank all of you, especially CC, for all the helpful information provided to members here.:thumbsup

You're all a great bunch of guys. Going to suggest to the buyer that he join the group.:wave:

Let the buyer know of the C&E car show as well.

Sold pretty fast,,,,,

Phil,,, Congrats on the sale,,, sorry to see you depart being such a good poster

Best of luck to you on your search for your next ride....

:wave:

Phil,,, Congrats on the sale,,, sorry to see you depart being such a good poster

Best of luck to you on your search for your next ride....

:wave:
Thanks Zen! I tried to follow your lead with the posts! May wind up back on here. already having a little sellers remorse. drove down to Orlando today, about 450 ride, and saw a red xlr. first one I've seen on the road! thats the reason I bought in the first place - rarity. just crappy it turns out some key parts are such rarities too!
Anyway, I had fun for a year and it didnt cost me too much!
C ya

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back