Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Front emblem on mesh grill - replacment

XLR-V4ME

My XLR/V(s)
2007 XLR-V SILVER
The front wreath and badge are faded and worn on my v. Looking at the backside the best I could without too much disassembly, I could not tell how that thing is attached? Any suggestions? Can it be done from the front side or both back and front?

The front wreath and badge are faded and worn on my v. Looking at the backside the best I could without too much disassembly, I could not tell how that thing is attached? Any suggestions? Can it be done from the front side or both back and front?

It’s just stuck on with double sided tape. Carefully pry it off. New one comes with tape already on back.

Did mine last year. As I recall they both came off with a heat gun. Just glued. Getting all the glue off was fun but not a big deal. Still there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goo B Gone is good stuff for sticky glue removal, it’s pretty safe with paint too, but watch your use with with Goof Off, I screw up a wooden desk top finish with Goof Off trying to remove vinyl letter glue!

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back