Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Important! Fuses Block (Box )

IAN

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 silver XLR
Hi Members.

This comings months we could have problems with our XLR, the first thing to do is to check the fuses and most of the time the owner manual is not handy, the fuses references on the fuses cover is not always easy to used, so I thought that most of us would use this quick reference.

Putting it on your computer desk would always be available when you get in a inconvenant situation.
The enclose image is showing the fuse box under the hood, close to the fire wall and the battery, most of the fuses are the engine compartiment components…. below of the listing I have indicated most of them.

This fuse box listing is for the early XLR, the late ones I believe are similar and are using the spare fuses spaces.

I am doing also the BCM and I will send a copy on this site when completed, so enjoy this quick reference.

IAN

Last edited:
OPSSSS

Find the attached fuses listing

2004 fuses block.1.jpg

IAN :blinzel:

The BCM breakers and so on.....

Thanks richard….

Hi XLR members.

As said previously find the BCM and its breakers, the I/P breakers (fuses) and the small relay blocks (box)

Copy, paste it and zoom the image for a fine reading

Enjoy it.

IAN:blinzel:

13   Cadillac-XLR-2004-2009_in1_04-08[1].jpg

Wires rainbow colors chart.

Hi members.

Here is now the XlR rainbow wires colors chart, and were they are coming from, that could help the DIY to solve some minors electrical problems.

IAN :blinzel:

Wiring-Color-Codes[1] - Copie.jpgWires Colors (1).jpgWires Colors (2).jpgWires Colors (3).jpgWires Colors (4).jpg

Tip of the day

Hi Members.

At this time of the year, the following seasons will get us with some electrical problems...here is an update of the fusebox (block) with the part numbers for references.

These numbers are the superseded or the replacement numbers for references and could be diiferent ones on the relays.

Enjoy.

IAN,:blinzel:

s-l1600.jpg

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry