Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

glad i found this forum. new member

srs244

My XLR/V(s)
2008 XLR platinum
just bought a 2008 elextra blue platinum edition from the original dealership that sold the vehicle new and serviced it throughout its life to this point. glad to have found this forum so i can learn and contribute as i can. others in the garage include a 2012 srx luxury edition, 2004 commemorative edition corvette convertible, 1938 ford p/u street rod (running a 550hp 383 stroker built from a 69 corvette 4 bolt main 350 engine). looking forward to being an active participant on this forum.

Congratulations on the new purchase. Welcome to the forum. I think that you will find that folks are very helpful here and we will be looking forward to your contributions, too. Check out the Events forum. There are several regional events and it is a great way to meet other members and exchange information.
Tim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum! If you have any problems or questions about your XLR there will be someone here that can help.

I am a snowbird Floridian and my hubby & I are into classic cars too. We have a 64 Acadian Beaumont Station wagon here in Florida and a bunch of classics (60's era) at home in Ontario Canada (as well as my XLR is there :(). There are photos in my albums on this forum. Actually there are quite a few members that also have classic cars.

Post some pictures of your collection once you figure that out! The forum is simple to use, but like everything: it all has to be figured out first. Hope to see you somewhere, sometime!

just bought a 2008 elextra blue platinum edition from the original dealership that sold the vehicle new and serviced it throughout its life to this point. glad to have found this forum so i can learn and contribute as i can. others in the garage include a 2012 srx luxury edition, 2004 commemorative edition corvette convertible, 1938 ford p/u street rod (running a 550hp 383 stroker built from a 69 corvette 4 bolt main 350 engine). looking forward to being an active participant on this forum.

Welcome again to the best darn xlr forum on the net. How many miles on your New Dream Machine? Great car to add to your collection.

thank you all for the kind words and welcome. the 08 had 35965 miles on it when i took delivery about 3 weeks ago. (answers one of the questions asked, lol).

graytoad are you in south florida by chance?? if so (and you do any of the local shows) we have probably crossed paths at some point. i am the president of a small local car club in the ft lauderdale area called the cruisers of south florida. we are non brand specific and have a wide variety of vehicles in the club. we are also the club that hosts the sunday car show at the so fl tattoo expo each august (i'm sure you are long gone by then back home) and we are also the group that puts on the car show associated with the fun in the sun motorcycle festival in early december. if you should happen to come across those, be certain to seek me out. (virtually anyone at either will be able to run me down).

ENJOY the RIDE,,,

WELCOME to the forum!

Where in S.Dakota do you live? Ever attend the Kool Deadwood Nites car show? We've been there a couple of times,,,,always a great show with hundreds of cars showing.

Glad you found the XLR forum......Great folks here!

p z

WELCOME to the forum!

Where in S.Dakota do you live? Ever attend the Kool Deadwood Nites car show? We've been there a couple of times,,,,always a great show with hundreds of cars showing.

Glad you found the XLR forum......Great folks here!

p z

i believe you seriously misread my location, lol. i'm not in the frozen tundra of any kind. i live in the tropics in far south florida, lol. thanks for the welcome none the less!!

just bought a 2008 elextra blue platinum edition from the original dealership that sold the vehicle new and serviced it throughout its life to this point.

A most excellent way to purchase your XLR!

Simular to my experience with Crimson Pearl.

Welcome to the forum, and as stated before, check out some of the other members Garage!

Welcome! Post Pictures : )

Welcome to XLR Net, :) Good people who love these great cars. Congratulations! Anxious to see pictures of all your cars.

Charles

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back