Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Great meeting with Mid America Motorworks

rleonard

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
06 Infra Red XLR-V Midwest Marauder; Chief Machinist
I met with Todd Silvey of Mid America Motorworks today. The purpose of the meeting was threefold;

- to discuss the roll of XLR's at their Funfest event
- to discuss the potential of XLR merchandise, accessories, interior components, performance enhancements, NOS (new old stock) parts sources, and inclusion of a line of XLR products to their existing product line.
- to discuss future events

Todd was excited to relate MAM's interest in working with us to make this happen. I am hoping that there could be a formal announcement at Funfest regarding the status.

It's all good!

Bob

Excellent job Bob. I know you have a lot going on right now. I'm not sure how you keep up, but I guess that is why its called "Bobfest!"

Thanks for all you do.

Dave & Diana

That sounds great! There really is not much XLR stuff out there and it would be fantastic if they would step up to it. :)

I received a nice email from the one and only Mike Yager from MAM. He is wanting to know the number of XLR's attending Funfest. PLEASE register asap at

http://www.mamotorworks.com/corvette-1-0-10428.html

If you are planning to attend.

MAM is seriously looking onto expanding their offerings into the XLR product line. They have a first class interior shop on location and Kevin's car may be a prototype for future offerings.

Bob

Bob,
Great idea to work with MAM. I have restored several Vettes (75, 85 and 74 454 convertible, 4 spd) so the idea of MAM setting up XLR line of products is encouraging.
Bruce

Thanks so much for ALL the work you guys have put into this. It's remarkable!

Still hoping to be able to figure out a way to be in 2 places at once that weekend.

~Q

Thanks so much for ALL the work you guys have put into this. It's remarkable!

Still hoping to be able to figure out a way to be in 2 places at once that weekend.

~Q

You have enough Vettes/XLR's :)chuckle) - bring your friend down with you. Just think of the one-on-one time you two would have on the drive down. :wave:

We sure hope you can make it... this sounds like it will be a fabulous event. Remember, we have to top LAST YEAR! :willy_nilly:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom