Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Happy Birthday Cubby

One more!

Cubby -your birthday can last as long as the people around you keep saying Happy Birthday! So - here's another day!
Thanks again for watching my back on the Ashville drives :worship:
~Cathy

Sorry I missed your b-day Cubster. I'm in Chicago (St. Charles) playing golf the last 2 days before work starts. See u soon. I'll buy u a beer or 2.

Bruce called me over the weekend and said you were headed our way. I thought it was for work, not 2 luxurious days off having fun:chuckle:chuckle:lol::lol:

Have fun, we'll see you in a couple weeks.

I also heard you are stimulating the economy as well. Is the new car for you or Missy Bling? Bruce said you would have bought two if the saleman was better at his job :laugh::laugh:

Sorry I missed your b-day Cubster. I'm in Chicago (St. Charles) playing golf the last 2 days before work starts. See u soon. I'll buy u a beer or 2.

The new one is for the company. I needed a bigger luxury car to haul the essentials on trips(larger phil). It's a 2006 DTS Performance with 35000 miles. Got it for $22,000. A lot cheaper than the $59,000 they wanted for the new one I was looking at. Missy Bling is picking it up tomorrow and heading up here to meet me on Thursday.

The new one is for the company. I needed a bigger luxury car to haul the essentials on trips(larger phil). It's a 2006 DTS Performance with 35000 miles. Got it for $22,000. A lot cheaper than the $59,000 they wanted for the new one I was looking at. Missy Bling is picking it up tomorrow and heading up here to meet me on Thursday.

Cadillac Tech fixed him up with a good car! :rocker:

I saw the new ride today at the dealership. It's R E A L L Y pretty! Happy Motoring...:cool:

Cubby can leave his wallet in the room because I count about 20 drinks promised to His Cubbiness and I've seen Cub under such conditions. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnny.
Next morning...........:pukeface:
Kevin,
I would like to wish you a very Happy belated Birthday!!!! :twist:
:birthday:

I owe you a Birthday :drink:at RIV @ SA

Congratulations!!!!
Dale

You guys are too much:lol::lol: Lil' Woman will probably steal half the drinks I get:chuckle:chuckle

Bobo, I see you are giving us a speech at RIV. Do you have committed to memory. I'll make sure there is no heckling:laugh::laugh:

Cubby can leave his wallet in the room because I count about 20 drinks promised to His Cubbiness and I've seen Cub under such conditions. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnny.
Next morning...........:pukeface:

If Hans can't make it I want you to be my straight man on stage............after you had those twenty drinks.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
You guys are too much:lol::lol: Lil' Woman will probably steal half the drinks I get:chuckle:chuckle

Bobo, I see you are giving us a speech at RIV. Do you have committed to memory. I'll make sure there is no heckling:laugh::laugh:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom