Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Happy Girl!!!!!

Mountsberg, Ontario, Ca., winters: Port Charlotte
My XLR/V(s)
2009 XLR Crystal Red Metalic
Well, as some of you know, one month ago I went in for my knee replacement surgery (this time my left knee) and at the time I had to tuck my beloved XLR in for a nap (AKA: wash, detail waxed and plugged in the battery tender)

Recover has been going well, I have had permission to do local drives in automatic vehicles and up until today I had only managed to get into the drivers seat of my hubby's truck. Anyway, Steve encouraged me to see if I could manage to get my left foot in and around the door pillar and VIOLA: I could ....all be it with a bit if wiggling and grimacing.

Now I know you are all thinking: what a nice hubby - obviously trying to get Sandy out of her 'stuck at home' funk but I am wondering if he was just tired of me taking his truck!

Regardless: it was a beautiful day to run some errands in my XLR and I know I will get those little dirty scuffs off the door pillar from dragging my foot in....but it was worth it!

Attachments

• 20140626_143119.jpg
    20140626_143119.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 214
  • 20140626_130619.jpg
    20140626_130619.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 201
Sandy, so glad to hear that you are doing better & out enjoying your baby...MILES OF SMILES!!! :)

So glad that you are able to get out and drive. Hope you feel better soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GREAT NEWS!!!! This must mean you WILL BE at the MT Rocket Run in August.
One question, though... ONLY 60MPH??? What's up with that???

GREAT NEWS!!!! This must mean you WILL BE at the MT Rocket Run in August.
One question, though... ONLY 60MPH??? What's up with that???

HA! Not even 60mph......that is 61 kilometers an hour, something like 35 mph.... If it makes you feel any better I had just pulled away from a stop light and was still in first gear with the tires still smoking :burnout::burnout: Can't see that in the selfie as there was a stiff breeze blowing the smoke off to the right of the photo.:laugh:

On more disappointing note: I have to cancel going to the MT Rocket run :bawling: I cant take more than an hour sitting in a vehicle before I have to get out and walk off the aching, no way I can do the nearly 3 days of driving just to get there. Very disappointed.

HA! Not even 60mph......that is 61 kilometers an hour, something like 35 mph.... If it makes you feel any better I had just pulled away from a stop light and was still in first gear with the tires still smoking :burnout::burnout: Can't see that in the selfie as there was a stiff breeze blowing the smoke off to the right of the photo.:laugh:

On more disappointing note: I have to cancel going to the MT Rocket run :bawling: I cant take more than an hour sitting in a vehicle before I have to get out and walk off the aching, no way I can do the nearly 3 days of driving just to get there. Very disappointed.

I am quite disappointed as well... we were SO looking forward to meeting you and Steve. But, there WILL be another time and another place...

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom