Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Harness

My XLR/V(s)
2004/XLR
Has anyone ever heard of a body harness for an XLR?

DM
Preacher.

I took my car to the shop and they told my there was a harness for the engine, a harness for the transmission and one for the rest of the body. I not been able to locate the last animal.

DM
Preacher.

I doubt you will. you would ahve to get one from a salvage yard and the labor to remove it would make the cost out of sight. There may be a couple of short harnesses that help make it up but that's going to be a tough one. Most likely one of the first item attached to the car when being built. What is the problem that causes you to look for one?

Thanks for the reply.
I have some water intrusion and some of the connectors are damaged. I can't get my top and trunk to open and it won't go over 80 MPH of the suspension control module connector is bad from what the mechanic told me.

DM
Preacher.

sadly the harness connections are pretty easy to clean but if you got water in the module you will be needing both the suspension and top module. Suspension modules are no longer made and run 1000=15500 for a used one. the top module is available for about 500 from Gm but takes 2-3 months to get. You have to order one from the dealer and then just wait. I have never heard of any problems with the harnesses

Long Tall Sally, thank you so very much for your answers.

I will give it a try.
GOD bless you.

DM
Preacher.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics