Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Hats & Shirts etc.

beaver_jd

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Red XLR / 2007 XLR-V
The posts I have seen are very old. Is there anyone today that can get shirts and ball hats monogrammed with the XLR logo or silhouette ? I have another toy and I have had no problem getting stuff for it but I can't find anything on the XLR. Thanks.
John F.

I got the XLR and Cadillac logos vectored for monogramming if you want them. You will need Adobe Illustrator though.

XLR.jpg

Adobe Illustrator is the program the people who embroider clothing use. It's a too expensive and hard to use .... but that's what they use, so I suck it up and work with them.

Adobe Illustrator is the program the people who embroider clothing use. It's a too expensive and hard to use .... but that's what they use, so I suck it up and work with them.

So I take it you have a tape ( cd disc ) that you take to the embroider and they put that in their machine and then do embroider work for you ? If that's the case I wouldn't mind getting a copy from you when I get back to California. I have a disc that has the emblems for the motorhome manufacturer of my coach and I use that disc to get shirts monogrammed.
John F.

I think you want to meet in Temecula; I will have a copy. Just bring your own USB drive. It's free, I spent 10 minutes vectoring the XLR logo; it was good practice. You want the Cadillac logo too?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom