Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Hello All

F

Fire and Ice

Just stopping by to introduce myself and say hello to everyone! I'm Craig and I work for D3 Research and Design. How's everyone doing today?

Craig,

Welcome to the XLR Net.

I believe you guys contact us a while back about advertising here.

That's quite possible although it was most likely James who spoke to you. He did mention to me that we'd be in touch with you regarding advertising. If you'd like I can PM you his email address. Thanks!

Nice of you to join us, told the gang here that you got me extra HP, truth be told you and I don't know where it all came from, but your rep proceeds you so your good to go.
I'm either fighting off a kidney stone or an Kidney infection and really don't know if I will be up for Fontana on the the 6th. I will give you a day by day up to Friday. Really like to get some numbers on this wicket XLR-V. Would be willing to let you take it out there, but can't bring it to you.
I learned a long time ago how to get off the line and refused to tell anyone, even Don Nickelson, or Mickey Thompson, but hey, to get better numbers. I'm gonna share.
Take off in second gear, one turn of the wheels and slam it over into automatic and let it do it's own shifting. This way you can't hold it in a gear to long and loose RPM, and hardly any tire burning.
Just stopping by to introduce myself and say hello to everyone! I'm Craig and I work for D3 Research and Design. How's everyone doing today?

Thanks for the warm welcome and I hope you're feeling better soon. We look forward to seeing your car run at the track. Let me know when you'll be there and I'll try to make it. Thanks!

Craig, Good to have you on the site. :wave: I was at your original open house. Impressive facility but I bet it is even more impresive now that you have had time to get settled in and expand products. Hope to get by there again some day.

Sorry I thought you knew about Marks and my meet for this Saturday.
Kent, they have growing pains and will have new digs very soon along with a a dyno on the premises according to Mark at D3.
Thanks for the warm welcome and I hope you're feeling better soon. We look forward to seeing your car run at the track. Let me know when you'll be there and I'll try to make it. Thanks!

Welcome to the site Craig. You'll enjoy it here.

Thanks! Come on by any time or give us a call if you have any questions.

Craig, Good to have you on the site. :wave: I was at your original open house. Impressive facility but I bet it is even more impresive now that you have had time to get settled in and expand products. Hope to get by there again some day.

Thank you all for such a warm welcome :)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom