Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Hello from Puyallup WA

Redfernj

My XLR/V(s)
2005 XLR
Hello XLR Members - I just received the best birthday/anniversary gift ever from my husband - a 2005 Crimson Pearl XLR with 41000 miles.

Welcome here!

I got mine the same way - ain't it great! Think I'll keep the giver & the gift for a long, long time!:cool:

Congrats and welcome aboard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum... maybe you could make it to the MT Rocket Run in August??? It's not that far from Puyallup to Billiings. Check out the Events thread for more info...

Welcome to the Forum. A lot of great folks here willing to help and sometimes tell really good jokes!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love the Color Red

Good color choice!

Me too so was glad this car was on the lot when my husband went looking. First time I saw an XLR was in in 2005 and it was Crimson Red. I fell in love but the ticket price was way out of my budget. So happy to be behind the wheel of one finally.

MT Rocket Run

Welcome to the forum... maybe you could make it to the MT Rocket Run in August??? It's not that far from Puyallup to Billiings. Check out the Events thread for more info...

Would love to join the group but not this year. I counsel at a high school youth camp for our church and it is 1st week of August every year. Will watch out for another opportunity...

First time I saw an XLR was in in 2005 and it was Crimson Red. I fell in love but the ticket price was way out of my budget.

The same here. I had followed the evolution of the XLR from the design concept of the Evoq to the actual production and introduction of the XLR. When I saw it in Crimson Pearl, I knew it was the color that I would have to have!

Congratulations on your acquisition.

As stated by others, this site will be a valuable sourch of information for you.

Keep your XLR dry!

The first time I saw one was when my sister was a salesperson at the local dealership. I had to have my pic sitting in the car. So I sat in and she snapped away. I think it was a late 08 because didn't they put the round fog lights in the car in 09?
py2y4uty.jpg
asa7anyv.jpg

Oh well then 2-3 yrs later I found myself in a 06 and infrared color.
yzajyze9.jpg

Welcome to the best XLR forum on internet and you will find the people to be the same! Hope you enjoy countless days driving around topless! I know you will enjoy your new ride!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

Welcome to the forum!!!! :cool:

WELCOME

Hello XLR Members - I just received the best birthday/anniversary gift ever from my husband - a 2005 Crimson Pearl XLR with 41000 miles.

WELCOME. I GAVE MY WIFE A CRYSTAL RED 2004 LAST MARCH FOR HE 72ND BIRTHDAY. SHE LOVES IT BUT MAKES ME DRIVE. LOL I DON'E ARGUE WITH HER.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom