Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Hello (new to me) XLR World!

gmyoyo

My XLR/V(s)
2006 Black Raven XLR
I bought a 2006 XLR for my 50th this past spring and have enjoyed it all summer!! Beautiful cars! I have always wanted one of these cars since first seeing one, love the hard top aspect of this style car... Completely satisfied with my purchase!

As with some people I didn't come to the forum because I was just curious, I've already managed to screw the bottom side of my car up on a nasty set of RR tracks humped crossing (although I didn't hear this occur and typically take all obstacles at 2 mph, it is the current best guess as to what happened)... I put this statement here just to give a little background, but will post the actual research and eventual solution in the correct threads, but just wanted to say hello, I love these boards, the advice and the people on them that mean well, and look forward to a long relationship with my new to me XLR and this community!

Welcome to the club! You've definitely found the right source for good info on XLR'S. There are a lot of very knowledgeable and helpful people on here. I too am a newbie (since August) and have found it to be a great source of info and some fun too.:thumbsup Use the "search" function when you have time - you'll find that most every type of problem that can occur has likely been discussed over the years this forum has been in existence.

Welcome from another Alabama resident, although living in Pensacola now. Much to learn about and enjoy with these beautiful vehicles! This forum has provided valuable information for me during my ownership, and will continue to do so. :wave:

Thanks

I'd like to see a pic of your ride, your upgrade list sounds awesome!

My belated welcome to the site : )

Nice looking XLR ! They are a blast to drive and as you say unusual compared to other make sport convertibles. I have scraped mine also even as careful as I try to be, They are 'low' with little ground clearance and as a result are easy to damage on speed bumps, etc. I always try to take dips and bumps on an angle when I can at very low speed. Probably not possible on RR Tracks though.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom