Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! HELP! Wont start!

hcloud13

My XLR/V(s)
2004 Silver XLR
Went to start up the XLR and it won't start! it just keeps turning over. battery is A OK. no clicking...just keeps turning over but not even attempting to start. Think it might be the fuel pump?
Checked every mini fuse and none of them are popped. can't really check a relay. Fuel is at a quarter tank.

Last edited:
Nevermind :lol: fixed it. turns out my key fob battery is almost dead. I put it in the glove box slot and she fired right up!

Help! Won't Start!

Hi,
Good afternoon. Just another day in Paradise. Glove Box Slot??? Not sure what this is.. Enlighten me please. Thanks

There is a slot in the glove box that your key fob will fit into. If the battery goes dead in your fob, insert it into the slot and it will allow you to still start the engine.

Good morning. Just another day in Paradise. Wow! I learn something new about the XLR every time I get on this site. Thanks and I will check it out for sure. Have a great day.
Fred

I Resemble This Solution : )

Nevermind :lol: fixed it. turns out my key fob battery is almost dead. I put it in the glove box slot and she fired right up!

When I first got my XLR had the same problem. Didn't even know about the little pocket in the glove box. Found out 'after' I read my owner's manual. Sometimes reading stuff is maybe a good idea. :( Oops.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom