Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

I can't stop going out to my garage...

My XLR/V(s)
2004 Satin Nickel XLR
H guys - my name is Bill and after coveting all things XLR since their inception I finally pulled the trigger on a pristine 30k mile 1 owner Satin Nickel / Ebony 04. I couldn't be more excited, humbled, and grateful to get to own such a magnificent example of these works of automotive art. With such limited production numbers, only a relative handful of people will get to realize their dream of owning an exceptional XLR, and I'm now on that short list of the lucky few who have.

Thank you for providing an invaluable resource to those of us who spend months or years lurking on this site, educating ourselves in anticipation of owning one of the most exciting, interesting, and remarkable cars ever to roll off a U.S. assembly line. Looking forward to being part of the community... :cool:

Congratulations and welcome to the XLR Net! :blinzel:

Be sure to check out the XLR Registry here: Cadillac XLR Registry

H guys - my name is Bill and after coveting all things XLR since their inception I finally pulled the trigger on a pristine 30k mile 1 owner Satin Nickel / Ebony 04. I couldn't be more excited, humbled, and grateful to get to own such a magnificent example of these works of automotive art. With such limited production numbers, only a relative handful of people will get to realize their dream of owning an exceptional XLR, and I'm now on that short list of the lucky few who have.

Thank you for providing an invaluable resource to those of us who spend months or years lurking on this site, educating ourselves in anticipation of owning one of the most exciting, interesting, and remarkable cars ever to roll off a U.S. assembly line. Looking forward to being part of the community... :cool:
Welcome to the community, Bill! I'm super excited for you. I'm just like you. I've had my '07 Pink XLR (yes, you read that right...lol) for 2 weeks now and I STILL look back when I get home before I head inside and my heart STILL races when I see her sitting in my driveway every morning. I still can't believe she's all mine and that I get to drive her! I've never had a car that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE gets to drive but me. Until now. My husband made the comment one day that he truly hoped that it never came down to him or the car...he thinks he might be in trouble...lol

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

I'm just like you. I've had my '07 Pink XLR (yes, you read that right...lol) for 2 weeks now and I STILL look back when I get home before I head inside and my heart STILL races when I see her sitting in my driveway every morning. I still can't believe she's all mine and that I get to drive her!
Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

:) I'm the same way, Kat. Every time I walk by my infrared baby, I feel like I married a super model!:thumbsup You, know: gorgeous, expensive, high maintenance, but WORTH IT!!

such a magnificent example of these works of automotive art . . . owning one of the most exciting, interesting, and remarkable cars ever to roll off a U.S. assembly line. Looking forward to being part of the community... :cool:

Welcome & I like the way you think! I’ve had mine 7 years and it still feels like brand new to me, just a pure joy to drive. In a little bit I’m going to work on keeping her looking brand new with a bath & another layer of Zaino!

Ican't stop going out to my garage..

Welcome to the best place for the true enthusiast ...I have my baby about a year and a half now and it still is an amazing feeling every time I get into her..The thrill will never leave ,being one of the few to own such a distinctive driving machine.. ...As I have said in some of my previous posts...This is the first car I have ever owned that I have a relationship with .. she is like my Christine..I am sure others understand that...
My wife jokes there is a new pecking order so to speak in our house...starts with the XLR then her...whenever she can't find me..she knows where to look...

Last edited:
Welcome bill .. I have had mine about 2 years .. I know how you feel .. it never gets old .

Welcome : )

Great cars and good folks here. Welcome! ;) Please post some pictures when you can. --- I do the same thing as well as looking back at it when I am walking away still in some amazement that I own this beautiful car. In parking lots (far away from other parked cars : ) people will just stand and stare at it. You'll here, "What is that?" "A Cadillac?" "What a beautiful car!" --- Fun. :cool:

Hey Bill Welcome to our XLR kingdom. Glad to see here you’re as excited about your new ride as we all are here. My baby is a 2005 Light Platinum Silver and her name is Roxy! I purchased her in March of 2011. Hope you can join us next September 2018 for the 15 XLR Year Homecoming in Bowling Green Ky.

Sent from Grand Daddy iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Bill-welcome to one of the best internet sites! Last July I purchased a 2004 Zenon Blue XLR for my wife as a wedding present. She is in love with the car and after we had some mods done, we have since started showing in local car shows and has placed 3 times out of 3! So many people looking at it, taking pics of it and complimenting all the time...what a amazing car!!! Gotta luv it!!!!

Take care and see you around the forum,

Wife's XLR/Sal

Good luck in the future wise purchase I couldn't be happier with my 06 V silver / black with 8000 Miles I've owned it for 5 years you couldn't have picked a better site best people honest and knowledgeable happy holidays to all. jerz.....

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Love my XLR's

I have told friends many times ... I can NEVER see myself NOT owning an XLR. Bought my '05 Triple Blk about 8 1/2 years and STILL love driving it. Picked up a beautiful '07 V (triple blk as well) and now my wife enjoys driving the '05 to work on nice days. Now our whole family (my two boys included) all love the XLR experience. Truly such a unique car and a great conversation starter.

Enjoy everyone! :cool:

I have told friends many times ... I can NEVER see myself NOT owning an XLR. Bought my '05 Triple Blk about 8 1/2 years and STILL love driving it. Picked up a beautiful '07 V (triple blk as well) and now my wife enjoys driving the '05 to work on nice days. Now our whole family (my two boys included) all love the XLR experience. Truly such a unique car and a great conversation starter.

Enjoy everyone! :cool:

Good for your wife to take the ‘05 on nice days! If you’re going to have 2, glad she’s making sure it’s a his AND hers. :chuckle

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom