Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

In Bowling Green - Arctic White XLR

C

Comfortzone

I am in Bowling Green for a conference and I stopped at Leachman Cadillac to schedule an oil change for in the morning. They have an Amazing Arctic White 2008 XLR with 900 miles, chrome grill, chrome wheels, and the 2009 side vents. It is one of the best looking XLRs I've ever seen.

http://www.leachmanauto.com/Vehicle...llac-XLR-2dr_Conv-Bowling_Green-KY/1108586943

Their ad does not show a picture of it.. I'll take a picture in the morning and post it.

Also, if any of you want to sell yours, they have several people looking for older XLRs.

I am in Bowling Green for a conference and I stopped at Leachman Cadillac They have an Amazing Arctic White 2008 XLR with 900 miles, chrome grill, chrome wheels, and the 2009 side vents. It is one of the best looking XLRs I've ever seen.

I am also a bit fond of the Artic White XLRs. Placing 2009 side vents on a white XLR is certainly novel since that color was only released in a limited production in 2008. I suspect their car is probably one-of-a kind.

Steve

I am also a bit fond of the Artic White XLRs. Placing 2009 side vents on a white XLR is certainly novel since that color was only released in a limited production in 2008. I suspect their car is probably one-of-a kind.

Steve
They said he had the vents added, the chrome grill and chrome wheels. They are asking a little high for it, but it is the cleanest I've seen. My wife is looking at a Porsche Cayenne in the same color scheme.. Pretty sharp

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom