Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

intake and exhaust

2004XLR

My XLR/V(s)
2004 black XLR
Ok I just installed a volant cold air kit and magnaflow exhaust it looks and sounds great I love this car :rocker:

Corsa versus Magnaflow

I have an 05 XLR and have been trying to decide between the Corsa and Magnaflow, what made your decision? Volant seems the only option for the intake...

Good luck with yours, I'm sure the awesome sound and growl adds to the beauty of these cars. If the looks don't turn heads the sound will.

I have an 05 XLR and have been trying to decide between the Corsa and Magnaflow, what made your decision? Volant seems the only option for the intake...

Good luck with yours, I'm sure the awesome sound and growl adds to the beauty of these cars. If the looks don't turn heads the sound will.
I have Corsa on my 2006 XLR and they look and sound great.

Fred

The magna flow has great looking tips also sounds great and the price is way less

Lund and D3 also do intakes. Lund also does their own exhaust.

http://www.d3cadillac.com/vehicles-XLR-and-XLRV.php
http://www.lundcadillac.com/AccessoriesALL.cfm?type=exterior&model=XLR

Thanks for all the info

I'll have to check out the other intakes, didn't know there were other options. Sounds like everyone is happy with their exhausts, guess I'll be flipping a coin, warranties look the same, and the videos sound similar.

Another Intake Question

Been checking intakes out, and some sites say the Volant does not have an air box. Not sure about the others, but this seems to defeat the "cold" air feature given the heat our engines generate. May be more airflow. Am I right or are the filters enclosed?

Been checking intakes out, and some sites say the Volant does not have an air box. Not sure about the others, but this seems to defeat the "cold" air feature given the heat our engines generate. May be more airflow. Am I right or are the filters enclosed?

None of the vendors do the enclosed airbox version for the XLR. I held off for awhile waiting on one as well but that option never appeared. :dunno:

Thanks to Everyone

Guess that's settled, time to shop around. Thanks to everyone for their input. This site is great, appreciate you all. Not to mention your great taste in cars :lol:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom