Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! Interchangable

My XLR/V(s)
2004/XLR
Has anyone ever used suspension control module part number 10339642 it's for a Corvette. But I've seen post that say this will work in a 2004 XLR part number 10348979. Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

The Preacher

we tried one

It looks the same. We tried one but thought the car may have had other issues. Gm discontinued it about the same time as the xlr. I looked inside and everything looks the same but all the programming will be different due to weights and engineering. Ifyou can find a programmer ???? hah but hey used to go for 100$ and now they bring 3-400 used as the vette guys need them for their cars. You can still get 10348979 from GM but its now 1050 list from 700 a few months ago

Thanks

It looks the same. We tried one but thought the car may have had other issues. Gm discontinued it about the same time as the xlr. I looked inside and everything looks the same but all the programming will be different due to weights and engineering. Ifyou can find a programmer ???? hah but hey used to go for 100$ and now they bring 3-400 used as the vette guys need them for their cars. You can still get 10348979 from GM but its now 1050 list from 700 a few months ago

I truly appreciate the information.

Preacher

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry