Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

interior lighting problem

danm122662

My XLR/V(s)
2004 Light Platinum XLR
Good afternoon XLR world. I have a issue with my XLR and hope someone can help out. My interior and map lights remain on and only turn off after the 20 minute fail-safe feature turns them off. This problem arose after having an injector pigtail replaced. I've looked at my owners manual, but that was no help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Good afternoon XLR world. I have a issue with my XLR and hope someone can help out. My interior and map lights remain on and only turn off after the 20 minute fail-safe feature turns them off. This problem arose after having an injector pigtail replaced. I've looked at my owners manual, but that was no help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
My 2006 is doing the same thing. I push the button to turn the light off which it does only to come back on a few seconds later. I hope someone can answer your question also.

Hello Guys, I'm not sure what's going on with the lights but looking at it analytically, at least for Danm in El Paso, it worked fine before you changed the pigtail. I know they don't seem related but I would start there and check all connections and verify they are in the right place. Next you both might want to disconnect the battery and let it set over night, if you haven't already tried this. Sometimes the simplest fix will get it done. Good luck, let us know how it goes.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom