Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Leather Seat Cover Re-done?

tonypro99

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2008 Red XLR-V
Hey I was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting there leather seats redone as some earlier models could be fading by now. I do some leather-working on the side and I can offer my services to anyone who wants there seat covers done for a very reasonable price with different colors and hides to choose from. Let me know what you all think! PM if your interested!

Thx!

yes I would like to get my seats done The guy that owned the car before me kept the top down all the time here in Arizona and they are really dry , so how do we do this?
Thanks Mac

Piping?

Is it possible to add piping to the seats without redoing the seat covers?

Do you have any examples / photos of your work?

I will have photo's up for the work I have done on my XLR in which you will see a very professional job has been done. I also will have the a selector in which you can select certain colors and leather to be done as well as I will be able to stitch "XLR" or whatever wording or pattern you like on the head rests.

More info is coming thank-you!

Please post up work you have done. I have plans for a local shop to do my seats. I plan on blue inserts and a higher quality leather. Where are you located?

seat covers

Hey I was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting there leather seats redone as some earlier models could be fading by now. I do some leather-working on the side and I can offer my services to anyone who wants there seat covers done for a very reasonable price with different colors and hides to choose from. Let me know what you all think! PM if your interested!

Thx!

I have a 2004 in ebony and need passenger side cushion seat cover. Can you make and send to me?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom