Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

March new member

GM MUSL

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 XLR-V Infrared/Ebony
I have owned a 2006 Canadian XLR-V for 6 years. Bought it with less than 2000kms now at 63000. Primarily driven in good weather, garage kept. Infra red with Ebony, uprgraded V options include; Calipers and rotors, Stainless flex lines, Hawk pads, Z06 rear sway bar, upper grille, V badging, chrome V wheels etc. Looking to upgrade to a real V in same color. The only difference in a Canadian car that I know of is the metric numbers are shown for temp, oil and the speedo when switched back to "English" goes to 260mph!

pixel.gif

I have owned a 2006 Canadian XLR-V for 6 years. Bought it with less than 2000kms now at 63000. Primarily driven in good weather, garage kept. Infra red with Ebony, uprgraded V options include; Calipers and rotors, Stainless flex lines, Hawk pads, Z06 rear sway bar, upper grille, V badging, chrome V wheels etc. Looking to upgrade to a real V in same color. The only difference in a Canadian car that I know of is the metric numbers are shown for temp, oil and the speedo when switched back to "English" goes to 260mph!

pixel.gif

Well officially: Welcome! :blinzel: I am hoping to try to organize a Back Yard BBQ sometime this summer for all XLR owners in our general vicinity, Canadians & Americans: who ever wants to come! We are only a few hours apart, hopefully you will make it! Glad you found us!

Is it just me or is anyone else not seeing a pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just me or is anyone else not seeing a pic.

To what are you referring to Hawkeye? A pic of what? :dunno:

At the end of marchs words there was a box with a ? In it.

At the end of marchs words there was a box with a ? In it.

I dont see a box either nor a picture after his posting: maybe something to do with your Tapatalk?

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!! It's about time u decided 2 become an actual member...

Updated XLR

Sold the 06 XLR I had for 7 years and found a 06 XLR-V Black/Shale. Happy to have the real thing now! Pics later.

Sold the 06 XLR I had for 7 years and found a 06 XLR-V Black/Shale. Happy to have the real thing now! Pics later.
Congrats! I just updated your Registry listing.

-Rob

pixel.gif

hey march have you been in contact with greytoad? There is a vette show in Wasaga Beach Corvette & XLR Car Show! So far there are 3 XLRs attending. Look at the thread on this site for more info. But the person has managed to ask and get special permission for the XLRs. So go check out the thread and see if that is a interest to you. I thought that since you are also in canada then you might have some interest. :dunno:

hey march have you been in contact with greytoad? There is a vette show in Wasaga Beach Corvette & XLR Car Show! So far there are 3 XLRs attending. Look at the thread on this site for more info. But the person has managed to ask and get special permission for the XLRs. So go check out the thread and see if that is a interest to you. I thought that since you are also in canada then you might have some interest. :dunno:

Yes thanks - have been in touch with graytoad.

Hey Guy I see this box ? Also has to be something with Tapatalk??? Go onto site with computer it's not there??? I have notice some pictures don't show on Tapatalk either but are on the computer site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

WELCOME TO THE FORUM & CONGRATS ON YOUR UP GRADE TO YOUR DREAM BABY!!
Hope to meet at Bowling Green in September if your planning on going! :wave:

Congrats on your upgrade. I guess being faster is better. Lol

Welcome to the forum. :cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics