Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Mecum Auction-Indianapolis

M

Mark0polo

It looks like there will be a 2005 XLR on the Friday docket at Mecum's Indy event this week. Lists it as a 2005 and the photo shows it with a V grill. Selling at NO Reserve.

Web site states Lot F22.1`, Raven Black with tan interior. No mileage or owners information posted. Any registry members there this week? Any guesses again? :dunno:

I'm not going there, but possibly going to RM in Auburn in a couple weeks, they have a Nieman Marcus edition going across the block

I like the 09 on ebay with about 80K looked pretty clean , chrome wheels good rear bumper ( twin exhaust tips) and sold for about 20K. That's seemed a little cheap.

I'd be curious about the details of the NM Edition that you're going to see at the RM Auction. Please keep us updated on Mileage, what number it is and the condition and obviously the price.

I'd be curious about the details of the NM Edition that you're going to see at the RM Auction. Please keep us updated on Mileage, what number it is and the condition and obviously the price.

It is listed as #9, but listing indicates it was a salvage title, but now as an Indiana rebuilt title.......I don't think we'll get much from the selling price, sort of a 1 of 1 (in a bad way).

It is listed as #9, but listing indicates it was a salvage title, but now as an Indiana rebuilt title.......I don't think we'll get much from the selling price, sort of a 1 of 1 (in a bad way).

With either a salvage or rebuilt title......wasn't worth the $17K it brought unless new owner plans to drive and keep it forever. Hidden problems likely to show up in a short time.

just my opinion, worth no value :ugh:

With either a salvage or rebuilt title......wasn't worth the $17K it brought unless new owner plans to drive and keep it forever. Hidden problems likely to show up in a short time.

just my opinion, worth no value :ugh:

Talking 2 different cars, the one I was referring to with the Rebuilt title goes across the block in 2 weeks at RM auction in Auburn Indiana

Sorry,,,,, Thought we were talking about the XLR that just sold at auction.... my bad.

Still,,my opinion will not change on salvage title or rebuilt title vehicles. Most, IMO, are POS :ugh:

Sorry,,,,, Thought we were talking about the XLR that just sold at auction.... my bad.

Still,,my opinion will not change on salvage title or rebuilt title vehicles. Most, IMO, are POS :ugh:

I agree....you don't know what you're getting, especially at an auction.

Well, the Neiman Marcus salvage edition went through yesterday....It looked pretty good, got $16,000 before fee's, not bad !

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom