Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Mid America Motorworks Funfest

rleonard

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
06 Infra Red XLR-V Midwest Marauder; Chief Machinist
Jennifer Hinterscher from MAM sent this nice message to me today. We have corresponded several times this year. I'll be there on Saturday. Apparently they still have a spot for us and I'll be there to be our placeholder. Any one else is welcome.

Bob

Thanks, Bob. Please, feel free to still park in club parking. We have a handful of Corvette Clubs with only 1 person attending. Some representation is better than none at all! Your Parking Sticker will have our staff directing you that way as it is. We will also have your Club sign, which you are welcome to remove from the frame and take when you depart from Corvette Funfest.

We’ll look forward to seeing more of you next year!

Best wishes,
Jennifer

Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 3:25 PM
To: Jennifer Hinterscher
Subject: Re: Corvette Funfest Club Update

Hi Jennifer,
It looks like nearly all over the Midwest xlr folks are going to be in Bowling green the following weekend for the 10th anniversary celebration. As a result of that, most are not able to come to Funfest. I'll be there in regular parking. No need for special club parking with only one car.

Should be a group next year.

Bob

Jennifer Hinterscher <jennifer.hinterscher@mamotorworks.com> wrote:
Bob –

Good afternoon! This is the latest update for Corvette Funfest Clubs! You are currently listed as the main contact for the Midwest XLR Group. Please share this email with your club members and let me know if I should list someone else as the Corvette Funfest contact.

Right now you are the only person from your Club registered for Corvette Funfest 2013. Please spread the word that there’s still time to register and be part of our Milestone Celebration!

Jennifer Hinterscher from MAM sent this nice message to me today. We have corresponded several times this year. I'll be there on Saturday. Apparently they still have a spot for us and I'll be there to be our placeholder. Any one else is welcome.

Bob

I better check-in again, but I registered back in February. I may be a late arrival on Saturday depending on whether I have to race that morning. I know I'm racing Sunday so I won't be spending the night.

Thanks for being the "placeholder" for our club parking spot.

Will Paula be with you at MAM? PJ wanted to know.

I have registered and got my pass. I see the location map has a spot designated for XLRs. I will arrive late Thurs and plan on being at the event Fri . and Sat. See you there.

There will be a club parking area at the north end. Gate 3 last year. It will be in your registration packet that was mailed late last week.

The staff should be able to direct you to the right spot. Look for the "Midwest XLR Group" sign. I'll have a canopy and chairs.

Bob

There will be a club parking area at the north end. Gate 3 last year. It will be in your registration packet that was mailed late last week.

The staff should be able to direct you to the right spot. Look for the "Midwest XLR Group" sign. I'll have a canopy and chairs.

Bob

The pass and map indicate to enter Gate 4 parking lot G. XLR parking as shown on the map appears to be at the intersection but the streets have no name. Will you be there Fri. too?

I am only available to be there maybe Friday afternoon and Saturday.

Bob

Many were expecting us and were wondering where we all went. After explanation, they were welcoming us back next year.

Bob

Many were expecting us and were wondering where we all went. After explanation, they were welcoming us back next year.

Bob

Sorry Bob that most of us 'let you down' this year: you plan such epic events but we can't do all of the events-all of the time. Maybe we should try to do some events every other year, that way we could support various events in a big way on a regular basis.
Sandy

Bob

Sorry I missed it, but I had three vettes wearing me out at the races. It took all day, but I beat two of them. :D By the time we were done, my body was worn out!

Did "Corvette Nation TV" come over for a visit? And who else made it? (I see one's an Alpine White)

MAM Funfest

Sorry I didn't make it down, Bob! Had a 'honey do' list for the weekend and had to get it done before leaving this week for BG. See you there!!

Sorry I missed it, but I had three vettes wearing me out at the races. It took all day, but I beat two of them. :D By the time we were done, my body was worn out!

Did "Corvette Nation TV" come over for a visit? And who else made it? (I see one's an Alpine White)

Way to kick the vettes butts!
Corvette Nation was at the event but I did not see them near the XLR's.
It was great meeting Rob - his color combination XLR-V is what I am looking to buy next!
The alpine white one was a personal vehicle of Colorado Chevy dealer Rollie Purifoy who is #30 in corvette sales in US - likes the XLR better than vettes. Thinking of an LS7 conversion for an XLR - hope he does one!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom