Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

mine gets used

BadGawfer

My XLR/V(s)
2009 xlr-v
New member. Had my 09 XLR-V since May of 08. 212,000 miles in Chicago weather. Now a garage queen in Florida, weekends only.

New member. Had my 09 XLR-V since May of 08. 212,000 miles in Chicago weather. Now a garage queen in Florida, weekends only.

Wow that’s great to hear that you have that many miles on her. But sad that you keep her in the garage and only drive weekends. But hey glad your truly enjoying her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What part of fl

Awesome utilization of executive transport
Welcome

How about a maintenance history report of your XLR V. Any minor or major repairs done from your initial purchase date. By the way, what color is your V? I have a lot of driving to do in catching up.

How about a maintenance history report of your XLR V. Any minor or major repairs done from your initial purchase date. By the way, what color is your V? I have a lot of driving to do in catching up.

The usual. Brakes, shocks plus a couple of failures: shock bushing, the trunk switch that allows the top to retract, water pump

Welcome to The XLR Site : )

Welcome! The Villages huh? We have friends who live there. Awesome Community. Watch out for the crazy drivers on their Golf Carts though. :wave:

Well I thought I’d post my daily drivers situation after I took her in for her timely oil change my service advisor had me look at my tires. They were as bald as can be. Usually I check these monthly. But I guess time has been flying by so fast. Well now the tire place called me and said my tire sensor is shot. So this is only $60. But the 4 new tires will be a little under 1,100. Looked back at my receipts and found out the last time I had new tires out on was back in 2015 at 37820. I now have 65400 miles now. I guess I got a good life out of these tires. So now onto my 3rd set since I’ve owned the car back in 2012. The 2nd set of shoes went on in April of 2015. The last time I had to get new tires the same thing happened. It was storming outside like it has been today. So I guess Mother Nature was telling me this time that I needed new shoes for the car.

that's an awful lot of money for 4 tires. Discount tires has a super selection if your car is not a V.

$1,100 sounds like a fairly decent price for me. About what my tires for my XTS are going to run me. I've been shopping.

Here is the write up for oil change at dealer. Then 4 tires and a new tire pressure sensor at the discount tire store
84a0fd3bb0ccb0a6cc62566993f1a4b0.jpg

b951d028165830e36a07495e73abcb3d.jpg

f1df5c585c3965bb0d0b61d9ef998669.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapata

Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC